The weather is craaaaaazy!

My brother just said last week where is it was 105 Sunday, 38 Tuesday. Golf tournament Sunday in that shit, back to work Tuesday in worse shit.

Here in Up State Indiana, temps are in the low 70's for highs and low 50's for lows, that is way early for start of September. Next week looks like trend will continue.

It's very hot and rainy here in Sw FL. You wouldn't like it here.

Don't come here.

Don't come here.

Why.

fuck dude. It's the same up here. You guys just hit 30's celisus, serious ask google to do the conversation from Farnheit to Celsius, and we stick around mid to high 20's for summer.

With that said. Hate the rainy winters. I perfer back away from the coast in the Snow.

Why.

fuck dude. It's the same up here. You guys just hit 30's celisus, serious ask google to do the conversation from Farnheit to Celsius, and we stick around mid to high 20's for summer.

With that said. Hate the rainy winters. I perfer back away from the coast in the Snow.
What's a celsius? Is that the ancient people of Ireland?

Saw 14 semi trucks knocked over by the wind on the 15 heading up to Idaho Falls

90 degrees yesterday, snowy today. Incidentally, this type of rapid weather change is what caused my uncle's death nearly 40 years ago.

Don't come here.
Don't worry, I don't like all the f'ing bugs/insects/snacks/rodents, pedo's/molester's and all around gheys/faghs/LGBT and what ever weird shit down there, so I will remain in utopia of the midwest.

Don't worry, I don't like all the f'ing bugs/insects/snacks/rodents, pedo's/molester's and all around gheys/faghs/LGBT and what ever weird shit down there, so I will remain in utopia of the midwest.
Well, everybody in this area IS from the Midwest...including me. So yeah, it ain't great.

There are no bugs though, sadly. Snacks?

Well, everybody in this area IS from the Midwest...including me. So yeah, it ain't great.

There are no bugs though, sadly. Snacks?
Ha, snakes I mean. Typo's when you are drinking and posting I guess?? I thought 80% of FLA was NYer's, Jersey jerks and Northeast snobs??

Ha, snakes I mean. Typo's when you are drinking and posting I guess?? I thought 80% of FLA was NYer's, Jersey jerks and Northeast snobs??
That's the east coast...and it's gross. From Tampa done has always been midwesters taking I-75 straight south. Of course, now a lot of east coasters are coming over since they've ruined that coast, like the Ne.

We don't really have any bugs or snakes or any of that shit here - just too many f'ing people.

Don't come here.
Since I'm not working I was thinking about bringing some of my stuff down to get ready for winter.

Then I saw possible hurricanes for the next month so I nixed that idea, I was disappointed. Only done Florida for about 4 years but I guess that's the routine every year.

WTF is wrong with you dude?
Here in So. Illinois we have mosquitoes the size of sparrows, copperheads and water moccasins that will actually hunt you, fucking rattlesnakes, I'd never heard of nooseeums before I went to Gulf Shores about 20 years ago, now them motherfuckers are all over me here.
A fucking mountain lion walked the fence row about 140 yards from my house months back.

The only thing florida has on this place in terms of shit that can irritate or kill you are alligators and pythons. To make up for it we've got tons of democrats trying to cause the next civil war and tax us into poverty.

I think there might be some lesbos in the rv resort, but they don't bother me. They don't kiss in front of us or eat each other's pussies at the pool. That's a good thing since they're my age.

The biggest irritants in Florida we don't have here are Canadians, the only threats we don't have here are gators.

You really need to do some thinking.

Since I'm not working I was thinking about bringing some of my stuff down to get ready for winter.

Then I saw possible hurricanes for the next month so I nixed that idea, I was disappointed. Only done Florida for about 4 years but I guess that's the routine every year.
Hurricanes schmuricanes. They're of no consequence. If you make a trip down and you're lucky enough to find a spinner coming, just check into a big hotel for a couple days. It's a bit of an inconvenience, that's all.

Sally just dumped over a foot of rain on us. It always comes on the freakin' weekend, dammit. The big ditch on the north side of your place has to be full to the very top!

Hurricanes schmuricanes. They're of no consequence. If you make a trip down and you're lucky enough to find a spinner coming, just check into a big hotel for a couple days. It's a bit of an inconvenience, that's all.

Sally just dumped over a foot of rain on us. It always comes on the freakin' weekend, dammit. The big ditch on the north side of your place has to be full to the very top!
I was thinking about bringing my box trailer and golf cart down since I'm not doing anything but I think there's a rule in the park that I have to tie it down if I'm not there, and I don't really want to do that.

I'm not 100% sure I'm not going to work this year so I've got to save the fifth wheel and keep it up here in case I have to go live out of town for a few months.

The prospect of working disgusts me but I can't discount the possibility.

I was thinking about bringing my box trailer and golf cart down since I'm not doing anything but I think there's a rule in the park that I have to tie it down if I'm not there, and I don't really want to do that.

I'm not 100% sure I'm not going to work this year so I've got to save the fifth wheel and keep it up here in case I have to go live out of town for a few months.

The prospect of working disgusts me but I can't discount the possibility.
You're welcome to leave your golf cart here at my place for a couple months....just for your convenience. :evil: But it might have a FL Gators wrap on it when you return.

1600030447212.png

WTF is wrong with you dude?
Here in So. Illinois we have mosquitoes the size of sparrows, copperheads and water moccasins that will actually hunt you, fucking rattlesnakes, I'd never heard of nooseeums before I went to Gulf Shores about 20 years ago, now them motherfuckers are all over me here.
A fucking mountain lion walked the fence row about 140 yards from my house months back.

The only thing florida has on this place in terms of shit that can irritate or kill you are alligators and pythons. To make up for it we've got tons of democrats trying to cause the next civil war and tax us into poverty.

I think there might be some lesbos in the rv resort, but they don't bother me. They don't kiss in front of us or eat each other's pussies at the pool. That's a good thing since they're my age.

The biggest irritants in Florida we don't have here are Canadians, the only threats we don't have here are gators.

You really need to do some thinking.
Noseeums have made it up to southern IL?
Fuck.

The Atlantic basin looks like a fucking dance party right now. Rene just died so it’s down a little. Vicky (we are to V) might die back to a depression tonight but I don’t discount that it won’t fire elsewhere. Teddy looks like the next big monster.

And Sally is about to give the gulf coast a strong, slow screw.

1600128998998.png