TV Series The White Lotus

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Anyone watching this show?

I finished season 1 last night and my big question is who has better boobs, Alexandra Daddario or Sydney Sweeney?

but also, really good show that I highly recommend.

Anyone watching this show?

I finished season 1 last night and my big question is who has better boobs, Alexandra Daddario or Sydney Sweeney?

but also, really good show that I highly recommend.
No pics. Thread fail.

I have been giving this show a try over the last few days. Watching ep3 right now.

So far I hate it. But I have heard enough people say good things about it, I am trying to stick with it. But if it doesn’t turn up soon, I am going to bail on it.

Daddario and Sweeney are both hawt af, though.

Quite possibly the worst theme song in TV history…

Boosheet. She’s fine as fuck.
Tbh, I am not sure I could imagine a less attractive woman than her as she is now.

Tbf, that may be, at least in part, because she reminds me a lot of my sister…

Got through ep4 last night. Not certain I will continue this show. It is almost painful trying to get through these episodes.

Got through ep4 last night. Not certain I will continue this show. It is almost painful trying to get through these episodes.
I got a kick out of the hotel manager.

Needs more titties tho.

Aubrey Plaza gets nekkid in the second season tho.

Needs more titties tho.

I think all you see is some side boob and a little inner thigh...not a lot.

you see more of the hookers, which isn't a bad thing either.

Cool, a naked librarian. I'd rather see Stiffler's moms giant yankers
You would need to be able to differentiate her skin-flap ta-tas from he skin-flap belly-fat.

Needs more titties tho.

That whole story line kinda irritates me. The wife is an absolute nightmare, but I think we are supposed to be totally in her corner. She is rolling her eyes at her husband every time he tries to improve their honeymoon and even wants to do work during their honeymoon. I think HE fucked up marrying her, not the other way around. And the manager never would have gotten that job at a top-end resort. He is the epitome of incompetent.

There's some good pussy under there, prude.
Once you move the belly flaps to find it.

And, of course, creating old-woman lube by picking the crust from down there…

That whole story line kinda irritates me. The wife is an absolute nightmare, but I think we are supposed to be totally in her corner. She is rolling her eyes at her husband every time he tries to improve their honeymoon and even wants to do work during their honeymoon. I think HE fucked up marrying her, not the other way around. And the manager never would have gotten that job at a top-end resort. He is the epitome of incompetent.
not surprising that you are siding with the dude.