TV Series The Witcher

Hate the Cavill replacement.

I’ll give it a shot. These seasons come out so far apart I forget what has happened so they could end it and I wouldn't care

Yeah I just started watching season 1 again, I enjoyed playing the game back in the day and I’ve enjoyed season one. But what do I know, I’m just a fantasy nerd. Looking forward to season 2

Reactions: ill

Yep.

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

Yeah I just started watching season 1 again, I enjoyed playing the game back in the day and I’ve enjoyed season one. But what do I know, I’m just a fantasy nerd. Looking forward to season 2
I think Season 2 is already out bruh

I’ll give it a shot. These seasons come out so far apart I forget what has happened so they could end it and I wouldn't care

Ok he's going to be Superman so cool. But fuck give me 6 months of steroids and acting lessons and I'd be a serviceable Superman. It's a fun character but totally vanilla. Geralt he owned in his own way. If I heard Liam fucking Hemsworth was the next Superman I'd have Pattinson level concern but if the trailer comes out legit I'm fine with it.

But yeah I'd rather he stick to the show where he is a fucking legend. I'm not a fan of this switch