This just in..................

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Michigan's Band is entering the NFL draft. I think they are the only thing left on this team that hasn't entered the NFL draft yet.

Michigan's Band is entering the NFL draft. I think they are the only thing left on this team that hasn't entered the NFL draft yet.
Yeah, but where are they going to sit in the draft room?

Season 20 Fire GIF by The Simpsons

We actually got a quite a few to stay on defense, along with Edwards on offense. Our defense should be quite good next year so long as Minter is still here lol.

Copied from an article:
Rayshaun Benny, Mason Graham and Kenneth Grant will take over at tackle, while Derrick Moore and former Coastal Carolina transfer Josiah Stewart will assume first-team reps on the edge.

Starters Michael Barrett and Junior Colson are off to the pros, as expected, leaving former Nebraska transfer Ernest Hausmann and Maryland transfer Jaishawn Barham as the likely starters heading into next season.

Michigan lost just two starters to the NFL, cornerback Josh Wallace and nickel Mike Sainrisitl, leaving the unit largely intact heading into 2024. Corner Will Johnson is still a year shy of being draft eligible, while safeties Rod Moore and Makari Paige elected to return for another year.

RB room looks great with Edwards and Mullings in there

TE room looks great with Loveland returning

Really the big ? is at QB, offensive line and WR. And from what I understand, our offensive line rotates so much throughout the year that we should actually be pretty OK there.

My biggest concern with Harbaugh leaving isn’t actually Harbaugh leaving. It’s if he leaves and takes Minter with him.

Last edited:
We actually got a quite a few to stay on defense, along with Edwards on offense. Our defense should be quite good next year so long as Minter is still here lol.

Copied from an article:

RB room looks great with Edwards and Mullings in there

TE room looks great with Loveland returning

Really the big ? is at QB, offensive line and WR. And from what I understand, our offensive line rotates so much throughout the year that we should actually be pretty OK there.

My biggest concern with Harbaugh leaving isn’t actually Harbaugh leaving. It’s if he leaves and takes Minter with him.

Minter going with Harbaugh or maybe even taking some other job is pretty much assured I’d say if Harbaugh does go