This Will Bake Your Noodle

It says "this tweet is unavailable". Guess I missed it.
ICYMI. An article on Wikipedia about the Ship of Theseus has been edited so many times that none of the original article remains.

If you don’t know what that means or haven’t watched Wandavision it’s a philosophical discussion about an ancient ship that has its planks rotted out. As each plank is replaced with new wood when the last plank is replaced can you still call it the same ship?

The fate of the Wikipedia article is the same.

My vote is yes, it’s the same Wikipedia page.

But not the same ship.

ICYMI. An article on Wikipedia about the Ship of Theseus has been edited so many times that none of the original article remains.

If you don’t know what that means or haven’t watched Wandavision it’s a philosophical discussion about an ancient ship that has its planks rotted out. As each plank is replaced with new wood when the last plank is replaced can you still call it the same ship?

Schrodinger's boat?

The axe version is a lot quicker.

My vote is yes, it’s the same Wikipedia page.

But not the same ship.
Keanu Reeves GIF

I would say that it is still the same ship. The tweet doesn’t explain what has been replaced except for “boards”. Is it still the same structure? Is it just the planks on the exterior of the boat that have been replaced? Is it still the same Keel, riders, stringers, and pillars? So, just changing the planks on the boat doesn’t change the ship, that’s just maintenance on a wooden vessel

Just had my last part changed out. Am I no longer who I was?

Are any of us who we were?