Those ungrateful kids on Christmas.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 447.00
Remedy is simple...no gifts next time

When I was a junior in high school (1979) I had a friend (Louann) who's dad bought her a 1970 Chevelle SS with the 454 LS6 engine for her birthday. She hated it because it was 'Mist Green" and to top that off she actually wanted a VW Beetle.

Anyway she wanted to sell it for $800 (What he'd paid).
I asked my dad at the dinner table if I could buy it and he said "No, you'll kill yourself in that thing."
I bought it anyway and parked it on the street a couple blocks away. I'd walk out the door heading to school, go down the street, jump in it and drive it to school. That went on for over a month.

One day my buddy and I were in my driveway after school tuning it up. My parents didn't typically get home from work until 5:30 - 6 pm.
It just so happened he got off work early that day and came pulling in the driveway. OOPS!!!.

He got out of his 1969 Mustang and said "You bought it anyway, didn't you?"
I said "Yes"
He then asked "What are you doing to it?"
I said "Tuning it up. New distributer cap, points, condenser, plugs, plug wires, and timing it with a timing light."
He said "How do you know how to do all that?"
I replied "Auto-shop class at school, dad"
I offered him a ride, or to drive it, but he just shook his head and walked into the house pissed off.
Of course dinner was a bit tense, but the next day I was parking it in front of the house. LOL

I wish I still had that beast, but had to sell it when I went into the military since I had nowhere to store it at the time.

Oh is that so??! Dont want it, huh? Sounds good to me, glad I kept the receipt!!

*immediately throws it in the truck and takes it back to Best Buy first thing Tuesday morning*
Then take all the other kids to an amusement park with the money.

I can’t watch these videos. Just too much cringe. I could stomach the cartel using chainsaws to torture and kill their enemies easier than these