Thoughts on my upcoming week

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 11,921.00
So I am 5-5 and somehow in 3rd place. I picked up the ravens defense cause they got the panthers this week and I was surprised they weren’t picked up.I needed to pick up a wr cause Mike Williams is possibly not playing this week so I picked up Curtis Samuel. He was the best available. Now I have Danny Jones and Goff as my two other quarterbacks other then fields who I’m obviously not gonna put on the bench. But my question is this week who do I play Jones or Goff?
@fordman84
@Grant Ward
@broncosmitty
@RobBase (c)

So I am 5-5 and somehow in 3rd place. I picked up the ravens defense cause they got the panthers this week and I was surprised they weren’t picked up.I needed to pick up a wr cause Mike Williams is possibly not playing this week so I picked up Curtis Samuel. He was the best available. Now I have Danny Jones and Goff as my two other quarterbacks other then fields who I’m obviously not gonna put on the bench. But my question is this week who do I play Jones or Goff?
@fordman84
@Grant Ward
@broncosmitty
@RobBase (c)
Hmm, interesting since they play each other. Jones had the better week last week, against HOU. But Goff wasn't bad. So I'm gonna make my choice based on which defense I think is better. And I think the Lions defense is better right now because they create INT's. NYG creates a lot of fumbles, not sure if they are sack-fumbles but don't think they are. Giants are dead last in INT's, so I'd go with Goff.

@fordman84
@Grant Ward
@broncosmitty
@RobBase (c)

Tough one, but prob Goff. Detroit throws it a lot while NYG are definitely a running team.

Like others have said, Goff seems to be the best option of the 2.

The Lions have given up a shit ton of fantasy points to QBs so far this year. Personally, I prefer Jones this week.