Thursday, Fo-Fo Twenty-Fo

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Doesn't have the same ring as Moses Malone's fo' fo' fo', but whatever.

Finally some halfway decent weather in the forecast.

Going to be another screwed up day schedule wise. Younger 2 are on a 3hr delay as school didn't have power. Yesterday had the HVAC guy come after the younger 2's delayed start day. Then had to go to the older 3s school as Dodger's heart monitor went crazy due to one of the pads malfunctioning. Luckily not as busy at work at the moment.

April the 4th be with you

Morning everyone

Went to a foodhall last night for HH with a buddy, was good time, ordered some hawaiin food, it was tasty and have leftovers for lunch

Morning everyone

Went to a foodhall last night for HH with a buddy, was good time, ordered some hawaiin food, it was tasty and have leftovers for lunch
spam?

In 20 years, this date will be big.
I Bet Snoop Dogg GIF by chuber channel

work is for the birds, think it's time to get lunch and end the days sobriety.

Been nothing but rain since Saturday here. Turning to snow later today

My trip to a brewfest this weekend might be cancelled, $75 for nothing

My buddy that was going to go with me might have to put his cat down. I feel for him as a pet owner myself, but seems like every year something comes up

My buddy that was going to go with me might have to put his cat down. I feel for him as a pet owner myself, but seems like every year something comes up
You can't sell them to someone else?

he's so desperate to get out of going with you he's willing to sacrifice his cat, that's tough.