Tiger Woods in Single Car Accident

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Say a prayer for him. He is undergoing surgery on his legs.

He was traveling 80 MPH in a residential area with a 45 MPH speed limit posted.

He was traveling 80 MPH in a residential area with a 45 MPH speed limit posted.
I had just heard he was traveling at a higher speed than posted.

I also heard that police have seen folks going as fast as 80 in that area.

but I have not heard he was going 80

I won’t add to speculation on speed, but it hits a little close to home. My youngest was a passenger in a car a few years back traveling an estimated 70-80 on a 45 zone and swerved into a tree.

She had multiple significant leg injuries. Good news is she is just fine now. But, if she were the athletic type I can’t see how she could have continued that. She couldn’t even do marching band at school easily anymore.

This could seriously be the end of any comeback talk for Tiger. Final straw.

I don't wish him anything but positive thoughts.
However, they sure handled this softly. Listening to the radio yesterday, the announcer said Tiger was going down the road and the vehicle caused him to run off the road. No blame on Tiger. They said the police wouldn't investigate if he was intoxicated even though he has a history. I didn't buy that because I think police test for alcohol in almost all crashes.

However, they sure handled this softly. Listening to the radio yesterday, the announcer said Tiger was going down the road and the vehicle caused him to run off the road. No blame on Tiger. They said the police wouldn't investigate if he was intoxicated even though he has a history. I didn't buy that because I think police test for alcohol in almost all crashes.
We are in such a horrid era of misinformation running wild. Here’s another example of everyone running around with different angles trying to control a narrative.

if he says he wasn't drinking or under the influence of anything, what more do you need?

I am sure the police there are able to tell if that were the case.

people seem to want to dramatize and make him look bad.

sometimes accidents happen and alcohol isn't involved.

if he says he wasn't drinking or under the influence of anything, what more do you need?

I am sure the police there are able to tell if that were the case.

people seem to want to dramatize and make him look bad.

sometimes accidents happen and alcohol isn't involved.
Is it still an accident if he was going 80 mph. I don't think so. I haven't seen definitive proof that he was going that fast but it is possible as he has driven irresponsibly before.

It would be odd if he wasn't tested for alcohol. Insurance companies usually require that. Maybe a blood test at the hospital because of his condition.

Is it still an accident if he was going 80 mph. I don't think so. I haven't seen definitive proof that he was going that fast but it is possible as he has driven irresponsibly before.

It would be odd if he wasn't tested for alcohol. Insurance companies usually require that. Maybe a blood test at the hospital because of his condition.
of course it's still an accident.

I guess technically it is.
A self inflicted accident.
are you buying into Hammer's theory that it was a suicide attempt?

are you buying into Hammer's theory that it was a suicide attempt?
Nope. Not at all. He has way better means of killing himself if he wanted to. A car accident would be so far down on the list of ways I would do it. Maybe off a high cliff, but I would have to be nearly guaranteed of no survival.

I think Tiger was just seeing how fast he could go and put himself into harms way.