tOfficial B1G Thread

Tim Beck and Ed Warriner were provided the keys to the 2015 Ohio State Offense filled with future NFL guys and they decided to drive it off a cliff like Thelma and Louise
thelma-and-louise-end.gif

You had one job, you bloody wankers

iu

Rumor has it that Mike Thomas ended up being a pretty good NFL receiver.
This is also the only time Thelma & Louise called this play the entire 2015 season

Imagine having this guy available
state-sugar-bowl-alabama-v-20150102-055028-876.jpg

and you only give him the ball 3 times in the second half vs Sparty in 2015

I don't know what all of yous do for work but on your worst day you will never suck at your job worse than Tim and Ed errr Thelma and Loiuse
FACT

A very special Thank You to these guys
maxresdefault.jpg

They provided 0 reasons for Thelma and Louise to be employed by Ohio State anymore

I still love Clemson's 2016 D Line just pure decimation

Mel Tucker says Michigan State will start practicing soon. Lifting and conditioning today and tomorrow with some formation recognition with 11 on 11 and 7 on 7. Team will watch film and have walk through Saturday. Sunday is off. Monday will be “more normal” football practice.

I don't know what all of yous do for work but on your worst day you will never suck at your job worse than Tim and Ed errr Thelma and Loiuse
FACT

Nebraska says “you’re welcome” in regards to Tim Beck

Mel Tucker says Michigan State will start practicing soon. Lifting and conditioning today and tomorrow with some formation recognition with 11 on 11 and 7 on 7. Team will watch film and have walk through Saturday. Sunday is off. Monday will be “more normal” football practice.
I can't wait to drop a bomb on that team. MSU is going to be so bad.

FACT

I put some of the blame on Urban as well. JT didn't develop one lick as a qb from his frosh year to his final season. But yes that was one of the worst coached games I've ever seen. And Zeke rightfully called them out for it.

Mel is gonna have a rough season.. heard Dantonio didn't really leave him much

I can't wait to drop a bomb on that team. MSU is going to be so bad.
With a new coach and depleted roster I hate that we're playing Michigan so early.

My B1G predictions:

B1G West

1. Wisconsin
2. Minnesota
3. Purdue
4. Iowa
5. Nebraska
6. Northwestern
7. Illinois

B1G East

1. Ohio State
2. Penn State
3. Michigan
4. Indiana
5. Michigan State
6. Maryland
7. Rutgers

B1G Championship Game: Ohio State defeats Wisconsin.