tOfficial LOL @ the Clippers thread

I lived in Southern CA for 20 years and can honestly say I never met a single Clippers fan. I don’t even remember seeing people walking around in Clippers merch.

This will be Harden's fourth team in four seasons.

For someone at that level of talent, to change teams that many times in that short of a period, this is what young people call a red flag.

Were they winning championships before?

I’ve never watched roundball, but I seem to remember the Clippers being considered a laughing stock back when I actually watched Sports Center

I’ve never watched roundball, but I seem to remember the Clippers being considered a laughing stock back when I actually watched Sports Center

That would be correct.

Been pretty competitive since 2012. They've only missed the postseason twice since then, and those seasons were still over .500.

The Clippers have won as many championships as Harden has.

And I have won as many as the Clippers and Harden have combined.

That would be correct.

Been pretty competitive since 2012. They've only missed the postseason twice since then, and those seasons were still over .500.
Only thing I know about em are they were a joke when I was in HS and they “punished” their racist owner by forcing him to make a billion dollar profit

I lived in Southern CA for 20 years and can honestly say I never met a single Clippers fan. I don’t even remember seeing people walking around in Clippers merch.
i'm sure there's huge financial incentives for them to be in LA, but if you are an NBA fan then you should probably want the Clippers to move elsewhere.

pretty wild how the NBA was the first to test Vegas as a potential market (NBA ASG 2007) but they're going to be the last major sports league to put a team there..if they do it at all.