tOfficial make fun if the Giants thread.

I have a feeling this is going to be a very active thread the rest of the season. :facepalm:
The Giants have won 3 World Series since the last time the Dodgers won. Dodgers have won 106, 106 and 111 games the past three seasons and haven’t made it beyond game 6 of the NLCS

I’ll have to stop laughing at the trashy Dodgers before I can start laughing at the Giants

The Giants have won 3 World Series since the last time the Dodgers won. Dodgers have won 106, 106 and 111 games the past three seasons and haven’t made it beyond game 6 of the NLCS

I’ll have to stop laughing at the trashy Dodgers before I can start laughing at the Giants

???

The Dodgers last won a WS in 2020.

The Giants last won a WS in 2014.

Nats up 10-1 on Giants after 4. Yikes

That was the Nats first series sweep in a long time. I don’t remember the exact date, but it was an MLB record for longest any team has gone without sweeping a series of two or more games

On the struggle bus. Just lost to the Tigers without ever really putting up any kind of fight. I've been watching/listening to a bunch of Giants games this year because of Jon Miller. Not that its saying much, because Vin Scully is the most overrated person in baseball history, but Miller >>>>>> Scully.

On the struggle bus. Just lost to the Tigers without ever really putting up any kind of fight. I've been watching/listening to a bunch of Giants games this year because of Jon Miller. Not that its saying much, because Vin Scully is the most overrated person in baseball history, but Miller >>>>>> Scully.

if the phillies or marlins win..

SF is on the outside looking in at the wild card.