Tony White is N and will remain a Husker

Congrats man, got to keep those coaches who are apart of teams that go 5-7. I remember when Nebraska fired coaches for winning only 9 games.

Congrats man, got to keep those coaches who are apart of teams that go 5-7. I remember when Nebraska fired coaches for winning only 9 games.

Thanks.

Nebraska defense was actually good. They were tied for 17th giving up 18.3 points a game— a 10 point improvement from last year. Now the offensive coordinator is pretty meh

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

Nebraska defense was actually good. They were tied for 17th giving up 18.3 points a game— a 10 point improvement from last year. Now the offensive coordinator is pretty meh

They also played some really bad offenses.

It's the first season under this staff, so I'll reserve judgement in all phases of the game for a couple seasons.

It's the first season under this staff, so I'll reserve judgement in all phases of the game for a couple seasons.

I'd say it was a pretty good defense granted they weren't really tested. Michigan paved them (51 for 249), but there's a pretty big talent gap there and it's not like they got embarrased by Corum (16 for 74, 1 TD) or Edwards (14 for 48). Michigan's running game has been efficient this year, but it hasn't been as explosive this year. They did hold Braelon Allen to under 3 YPC and held a respectable Purdue rushing game to 3.3 YPC.

How much of that defense will be returning next year?

This. I kept saying that to people all season, we might be ranked high in defense, but we aren't playing great offenses.

I think our rush defense is ok, but I have major concerns on our pass defense.

With that said, I did think there was noticeable improvement mentally, schematicly, and physically. I am glad we were able to keep White around another year. It will be interesting to see how they look next year.