Top of the food chain

Are humans at the top of the food chain on Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Right below Potato Salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
what say you, who's #1?

comment on what is at the top of the food chain if not us human beings.

within 1 minute of the thread being posted?

ok. Thanks.
Maybe you can get this one to 10 pages with your inane retardery.

Yes. Humans can kill any other animal on earth. No other animal on earth can kill any other animal on earth.

Yes. Humans can kill any other animal on earth. No other animal on earth can kill any other animal on earth.
tenor.gif

Yes. Humans can kill every other animal on earth. No other animal on earth can kill every other animal on earth.
does that make us top of the food chain or does that mean we are evolutionary superior?

does that make us top of the food chain or does that mean we are evolutionary superior?
It makes us whatever the we want it to be.

I think it makes us the top of the food chain. I'm not sure what evolutionary superior means. Every species evolves to fit their surroundings the best way to survive long enough to reproduce.

whoaaa...look at all the science deniers..whooooa
collection mind blown GIF

Make sure to cast your vote, so @ill has a visual reference for how fucking dumb he is.

I think it makes us the top of the food chain. I'm not sure what evolutionary superior means. Every species evolves to fit their surroundings the best way to survive long enough to reproduce.
I'm intrigued at the prospect of getting to witness you two discussing this.

Depends on the circumstances.

Any unarmed person against a lion? Not top of the food chain. Give that same guy a gun and his position may change.

Depends on where they catch them... A killer whale could probably snag a bear off a beach and kill it.