Bookie:
$ 20,000.00
Looks like Willian moving from Chelsea to Arsenal

joe Hart to hotspurs

Timo Werner in at Chelsea

Leighton Baines retired

David Silva moves back to Spain with Real Sociedad

Thiago to Liverpool?

Probably. Good move. I hear Mane to Barcelona rumor. If Barcelona end up with Mane, Silva, Jesus, not a bad haul.

I see Pogba has Covid. For some reason I felt that was innevitable once the season ended for him. Wife is pregnant too. No French Nations League games for him.

Probably. Good move. I hear Mane to Barcelona rumor. If Barcelona end up with Mane, Silva, Jesus, not a bad haul.

Silva? Which one is going to Barcelona?

David is moving to Real Sociedad and Thiago moved to Chelsea

Thiago Silva has admitted he has joined Chelsea to challenge for titles after he completed his transfer to the club on Friday.

The 35-year-old's move to west London was confirmed on Friday morning by the club after he departed Paris Saint-Germain following the end of his contract after eight years at the club.

Silva brings a wealth of experience which has seen him win 30 pieces of silverware in his playing career, picking up over 500 club appearances and 88 caps for the Brazil national team.

Thiago Silva has admitted he has joined Chelsea to challenge for titles after he completed his transfer to the club on Friday.

The 35-year-old's move to west London was confirmed on Friday morning by the club after he departed Paris Saint-Germain following the end of his contract after eight years at the club.

Silva brings a wealth of experience which has seen him win 30 pieces of silverware in his playing career, picking up over 500 club appearances and 88 caps for the Brazil national team.
Thiago great player, but he is 35. I don't know at that age. Chelsea some great moves. The Werner move is huge. Strikers are hard to find and he is one of the best younger ones. Was once hoping he could be a Lewandowski replacement but doesn't seem likely for a number of years.

Thiago great player, but he is 35. I don't know at that age. Chelsea some great moves. The Werner move is huge. Strikers are hard to find and he is one of the best younger ones. Was once hoping he could be a Lewandowski replacement but doesn't seem likely for a number of years.

I'm interested to see Werner play alongside Mount, Abraham and Pulisic...some good young talent on that team right now.

I see Pogba has Covid. For some reason I felt that was innevitable once the season ended for him. Wife is pregnant too. No French Nations League games for him.
You see McKennie to Juve?

Of course Atletico rejected this lol. They would crazy to give up on Felix now.

I did but I am not totally a McKennie fan but he is still young.
The league saw the departure of a lot of talent recently, which is a bummer.

Handful of young USMNT playing in Europe, BuLi in particular. Hopefully leads to a good core and a shot at deep runs in coming World Cups.

Of course Atletico rejected this lol. They would crazy to give up on Felix now.

Griezmann supposedly wanted out even before being demolished by Bayern. Koeman's hire supposedly has made him content.

Griezmann supposedly wanted out even before being demolished by Bayern. Koeman's hire supposedly has made him content.

Should have stayed his little ass with Athletico