Tropical System Laura

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
154444_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

@JuiceTheGator You going to get some wind and rain from this?
Nah. I think we had a 12 knot breeze today during a thunderstorm.

My kids are all sad it's going too far West. They really enjoyed our time together during Cat 4 Hurricane Katrina. Big storms are a lot of fun if you know what to do and don't live in a beer can.

BTW, these storms are getting blown to shit up high. They're no biggy. If they get close to each other, that'll mess 'em up too. Plus, the one is crossing over where the other just passed - so, it'll be over water that already had a lot of energy removed.

Loseriana has a lot of problems with flooding. The soil doesn't drain really fast like in FL. That's going to be their misery. That navy of theirs will get out the jonboats and be pretty busy for a couple weeks. It's really wet in that area already.

When you look at a normal radar, and not the jacked-up joke they use for tropical storms, you can see there's really almost nothing going on. Look at this shit:

1598317622821.png

Oh shit. It was events like this that I pushed for a weather board at the other place. Been so busy I never thought about this thread.

She might get pretty mean. But it still looks better for New Orleans than it did a few days ago

BTW, these storms are getting blown to shit up high. They're no biggy. If they get close to each other, that'll mess 'em up too. Plus, the one is crossing over where the other just passed - so, it'll be over water that already had a lot of energy removed.

Loseriana has a lot of problems with flooding. The soil doesn't drain really fast like in FL. That's going to be their misery. That navy of theirs will get out the jonboats and be pretty busy for a couple weeks. It's really wet in that area already.

When you look at a normal radar, and not the jacked-up joke they use for tropical storms, you can see there's really almost nothing going on. Look at this shit:

View attachment 956
That’s been a lot of my thoughts today. Upper level sheer came in and just blew the top off Marco last night. I know weather patterns can change in 36-48 hours, but I’m not totally sure her path is clear to really blow up.

View attachment 956
Is gator season over? I'm worried Troy Landry might not fill all his tags.

Is gator season over? I'm worried Troy Landry might not fill all his tags.
I dunno! I had to look it up. Statewide Alligator Harvest Program The stupid site says when it starts but not the final hunt date.
You're gonna love catching little ones on a treble hook and frying that tail. Delicious. LMAO @ paying the gov't to do it.

Phase IV leftovers (first come, first served) for alligator harvest permits begins at 10 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, June 18 and runs until filled or the final hunt date.

How to Apply

Didn't even so much as rain at my house.

Not sure about Laura. Still think she lands at Gulf Shores.....

I dunno! I had to look it up. Statewide Alligator Harvest Program The stupid site says when it starts but not the final hunt date.
You're gonna love catching little ones on a treble hook and frying that tail. Delicious. LMAO @ paying the gov't to do it.

Phase IV leftovers (first come, first served) for alligator harvest permits begins at 10 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, June 18 and runs until filled or the final hunt date.

How to Apply

I meant Louisiana. Troy Landry is on Swamp People, they call him King of the Swamp. I watch it on tv sometimes.

They hunt alligators. Pipefitters up from Louisiana at the trailer park lot next to me when I was working at the refinery said he's a major league dick who was born rich, show portrays him as a good old country boy just trying to get by.

I meant Louisiana. Troy Landry is on Swamp People, they call him King of the Swamp. I watch it on tv sometimes.

They hunt alligators. Pipefitters up from Louisiana at the trailer park lot next to me when I was working at the refinery said he's a major league dick who was born rich, show portrays him as a good old country boy just trying to get by.
Wrong! He lives just down the road from my fish camp.....in Pierre Part, La.

He has a normal sized house....he's not Duck Dynasty rich by any means.

Edit: this is where Troy lives....

You telling me the pipefitters lied to me?

They said his dad owned a lumberyard and he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and was a huge prick.

Choot em!! You remember him being on the boxes of .22 shells?

He has a normal sized house....he's not Duck Dynasty rich by any means.

Edit: this is where Troy lives....
Looking at that house, and knowing these pipefitters, he is rich to them. They were real nice though and sure could cook the most delicious fish I've ever ate.

You telling me the pipefitters lied to me?

They said his dad owned a lumberyard and he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and was a huge prick.

Choot em!! You remember him being on the boxes of .22 shells?
The family owns a few businesses....in a little tiny fishing village filled with people that live off the swamp! Hahaha

He's a good dude. Them boys you work with must be jelly.....

Looking at that house, and knowing these pipefitters, he is rich to them. They were real nice though and sure could cook the most delicious fish I've ever ate.

This is his restaurant....