UCLA Tackle Transfers To Baylor

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00

This is interesting because it’s at least the first case I’ve seen of a Big Ten or Pac-12 football player seeking to do this since those conferences canceled their seasons.

Florida governor Ron DeSantis told Outkick founder Clay Travis he endorses the idea of SEC and ACC schools recruiting away Pac-12 and Big Ten players.

Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson addressed this idea a couple weeks ago, saying (via SI), “To the extent that others think there is an opportunity to essentially come recruit our players, then we would say, ‘Hey, have at it.’ We’re not going to change what is important to us.”

The NCAA would have to grant waivers for players to be immediately eligible. What they decide to do in Burton’s case and others like it will be pretty interesting to observe.

And so it begins.

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

Attachments

• 1598448107946.png
    1598448107946.png
    120 KB · Views: 0
You got to look out for yourself.

But honestly, I'd laugh if they picked up and left, didn't get in the first couple games (cause... The season starts soon), and outbreaks cancel the season.

Also, you've got to know you're getting a massive upgrade in that position to do this as a coach.

You might be risking the locker room to do this.

Baylor just keeps dominating the NCAA

Also, you've got to know you're getting a massive upgrade in that position to do this as a coach.

You might be risking the locker room to do this.
As hard as it is to get quality offensive tackles I doubt this is going to cause an issue and probably be a relief to most of the team (assuming it works out).

I bet Bama is looking at every PAC and B1G kicker out there.