Paranormal UFOs

confused mark wahlberg GIF

We have had alien technology for decades and decades.
I don't think 'aliens' helped us build things like the pyramids. I think us building those was a sign to them that we were ready. Capable. Intelligent beyond simply survival.
We've been watched since the days of the primordial ooze.

We have had alien technology for decades and decades.
I don't think 'aliens' helped us build things like the pyramids. I think us building those was a sign to them that we were ready. Capable. Intelligent beyond simply survival.
We've been watched since the days of the primordial ooze.
Bob Lazar says that he worked at S4, Groom Lake, Area 51, whatever you want to call it on reverse-engineering the anti-gravity propulsion system on flying saucers. You should watch him on Rogan. He's telling the truth.

Bob Lazar says that he worked at S4, Groom Lake, Area 51, whatever you want to call it on reverse-engineering the anti-gravity propulsion system on flying saucers. You should watch him on Rogan. He's telling the truth.
Oh we have anti gravity drives. We have a lot of things. Area 51 is nothing. Its a boogeyman IMO.
There are other more nefarious places.

Given the vastness of space, I think it's unlikely that aliens have been here. The technology would be out of any human's grasp, though.

I think the likelihood is a little better than a god existing.

The only evidence we have are sketchy videos, but in the '50s people thought US aircraft were aliens, too.

Oh we have anti gravity drives. We have a lot of things. Area 51 is nothing. Its a boogeyman IMO.
There are other more nefarious places.
Lazar said "they" flew the saucers every Wednesday night in the desert.

Literally everything he claims pans out. At first I didn't believe him. Zero doubt now.

Also...

Lazars a fraud. I don't believe a thing he says at all...and he's the guy who started this to begin with.
All of the places he claims he holds degrees from they have no record of him.
To me he loses all credibility when he can't even back up his education credentials.
But what he did was open the door to what we have now. He was just a huge UFO fan who started believing his own story.

Given the vastness of space, I think it's unlikely that aliens have been here.
There are massive, virtually insurmountable problems to interstellar travel and the first one is the sheer distance between habitable planets. Even at the speed of light, which is impossible for anything but light without breaking the known laws of physics, it's virtually impossible.

The more I think about it I don't know if I'd say I don't believe a thing he says it all...
Let me rephrase.

I think there's a slim chance that what he's saying hold some water but I give it a 95% chance that he's really just a big fan of UFOs who started believing his own story so much that it became his everyday life.

Also...

Lazars a fraud. I don't believe a thing he says at all...and he's the guy who started this to begin with.
All of the places he claims he holds degrees from they have no record of him.
To me he loses all credibility when he can't even back up his education credentials.
But what he did was open the door to what we have now. He was just a huge UFO fan who started believing his own story.
That was easily explained years ago, Rock.

Why is he lying? Did you watch the documentary? Please watch it. If you do, start at about 5:00 and skip right through all the Mickey Rourke-narrated bullshit.

The more I think about it I don't know if I'd say I don't believe a thing he says it all...
Let me rephrase.

I think there's a slim chance that what he's saying hold some water but I give it a 95% chance that he's really just a big fan of UFOs who started believing his own story so much that it became his everyday life.
Watch the film, Rock.

Let me rephrase.

This was me 100% before I watched it.

There are massive, virtually insurmountable problems to interstellar travel and the first one is the sheer distance between habitable planets. Even at the speed of light, which is impossible for anything but light without breaking the known laws of physics, it's virtually impossible.

I agree.

I think, in hypothesis, the speed of light can be broken (or slowed), but only with immense gravitational pull ... Which is kind of an oxymoron given light has no mass.

I agree.

I think, in hypothesis, the speed of light can be broken (or slowed), but only with immense gravitational pull ... Which is kind of an oxymoron given light has no mass.
How can it be broken? Certainly not with anything physical. As it neared the speed of light, it would simply expand to the size of the universe.

It's theoretically impossible.

Let me rephrase.

Wow.

Irony.