HELP Un-Watch Thread?

Hoopla Nation is a lighting-fast, free discussion forum in the cloud. Our community is:
  • secure
  • private
  • ad-free
  • super fast
  • super light
  • tracking-free
  • mobile responsive
  • built on bleeding-edge software
  • designed for desktop, tablet or mobile
Register to remove this message and access hidden content and features.

Reaction score
Bookie
$1,000.00
I don’t necessarily care about a 57-page thread that I posted something to on page 3. Is there a way to “un-watch” a thread once it gets derailed to the point that I don’t care about it anymore? I live on the “watched threads” page, and not being able to bail on a thread creates a ton of unnecessary noise.

Reaction score
Bookie
$1,057.00
From the Forums page click on Watched in the sub-menu.
From there you can select watched threads and un-watch them.

Reaction score
Bookie
$1,000.00
I actually figured out that posting to a thread does not automatically “follow” the thread, like it does on that other site. So I wactually just looking at the threads I had posted in, not the threads I was “following”.

So...

Can we make it so that posting in a thread automatically follows a thread? Then we can unfollow any threads that go completely off the rails...

Reaction score
Bookie
$2,273.00
I actually figured out that posting to a thread does not automatically “follow” the thread, like it does on that other site. So I wactually just looking at the threads I had posted in, not the threads I was “following”.

So...

Can we make it so that posting in a thread automatically follows a thread? Then we can unfollow any threads that go completely off the rails...
Just go to New Posts and click on the one you want to look at. There's not that many.

Reaction score
Bookie
$1,057.00

So...

If I'm understanding your question correctly...
Click on your Username in the header, which opens your Account Menu. Then click on Preferences. That brings up a list of preferences with toggle options. Select Content Options and toggle on the Automatically Watch Content You Interact With... box

Reaction score
Bookie
$1,000.00
If I'm understanding your question correctly...
Click on your Username in the header, which opens your Account Menu. Then click on Preferences. That brings up a list of preferences with toggle options. Select Content Options and toggle on the Automatically Watch Content You Interact With... box
PERFECT!!

I think this is what I was looking for. TYVM!