Urban Meyer experiences “chest pains” following first meeting with Texas boosters

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 774.00
These guys are throwing billions around like they're hundred dollar bills. :twitch:

He didn't go to Austin for nothing and he denied it way too soon.

Urban Meyer will be the next head football coach at Texas and it'll be hilarious to see the same exact Texas fans that criticized Baylor and Briles for their criminal culture to welcome this creep into their fold.

Wouldnt be a proper Friday without an Urban Meyer thread from his biggest fan :dhd: :dhd: :dhd:

So this is an urban Meyer tribute thread?

It's more of a convenient way to laugh at Ohio State and Texas fans at the same time when Urban Meyer becomes the next head football coach in Austin.

i fully support laughing at Texas fans.

however, I don’t think today (or tomorrow) would be a good time for me to be laughing at OSU fans.
Call it a gut feeling.

i fully support laughing at Texas fans.

however, I don’t think today (or tomorrow) would be a good time for me to be laughing at OSU fans.
Call it a gut feeling.
We’re certifiable Nuts it’s ok to laugh at us

These guys are throwing billions around like they're hundred dollar bills. :twitch:

Urban Meyer will be the next head football coach at Texas and it'll be hilarious to see the same exact Texas fans that criticized Baylor and Briles for their criminal culture to welcome this creep into their fold.
HEY!

"Alleged" criminal culture

it'll be hilarious to see the same exact Texas fans that criticized Baylor and Briles for their criminal culture to welcome this creep into their fold.
Ohio State fans did the same thing. It was endless bashing of Meyer while he was the Gators head coach and on ESPN, but once he took the OSU job, he suddenly became good man. And they claim they never bashed him.

Ohio State fans did the same thing. It was endless bashing of Meyer while he was the Gators head coach and on ESPN, but once he took the OSU job, he suddenly became good man. And they claim they never bashed him.

I didn't.

ostrich GIF

Have ya ever blown a retread going 70 mph? Yeah, that is exactly what Old Retread (Urban Myer) would do eventually at Texas. Always buy new; never retreads. And imagine even paying a premium for that. LMAO

You still love Ohio State, I see.