US Open

• Thread starter Thread starter Me
  • Start date Start date

Me

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 4,509.00
Figured there should be a thread about this.

Looks like most of the favored players have won. Now that I know a little better strategy, it's more interesting watching.

ESPNs coverage has not been great. Tough without fans too but better than nothing.

Dominic Thiem is returning serve from Brooklyn against Sumit Nagal, whose serve makes Sara Errani look like Pete Sampras.

So strange not having a bunch of ignorant Americans being told to be quiet between every other night session point.

Reactions: ill
Felix is way more consistent than Shapo IMO. And I think you’ll see Felix win a major first and that will be the French.

Felix is way more consistent than Shapo IMO. And I think you’ll see Felix win a major first and that will be the French.
Felix is just out of his mind tonight. Not just serving, he’s spraying it all over with serious power.

I’m really hoping he holds on and can beat Evans/Moutet. See the matchup with Thiem.

I’m not trying to get ahead of myself, but if Felix plays like that he could make a finals run here. I know Andy wasn’t near his top form but Andy only got 14 return points in 14 services games. Just a masterful performance!

Nice win for Caty McNally, beating the 21 seed Alexandrova. Could've gotten good odds on her being the one from the McCoco duo to make it further in singles.

Kostyuk broken serving for the 2nd set that would have sent it to a 3rd.

Goffin goes up 2-0 on Krajinovic. That’s a shock to me.

So strange not having a bunch of ignorant Americans being told to be quiet between every other night session point.
Kind of refreshing, to be honest

Sissy Pants got beat by Coric. Coric is starting to look Djoker like. Everyone knew it was coming at some point.

3 Canucks in round of 16...

Anything is Pospisil.

3 Canucks in round of 16...

Anything is Pospisil.
Holy shit Pospisil. So happy for him. I posted a couple days ago but man since the end of last year he's been on fire.

If you remember when Milos had his breakthrough, they actually met each other in the Semis in Canada 1000 series.

Holy shit Pospisil. So happy for him. I posted a couple days ago but man since the end of last year he's been on fire.

If you remember when Milos had his breakthrough, they actually met each other in the Semis in Canada 1000 series.

Vasek was a beast in the Davis Cup.

I'm no fan of Bigfoot.

Pironkova dream run continues with another big win over Vekic.

For those that don't know this is his first tournament since giving birth. First tournament since Wimbledon 2017!

Highest ranking was 31st in 2010.

So unexpected.

We now have a guaranteed first-time Grand Slam winner on the men's side of the bracket.

If Foe gets past Medvedev, it'd be an amazing run. He took a set last time they played.