🔺❤️ Valentines Day Wednesday ❤️ 🔺

Stop Motion Love GIF by Mochimochiland

To all those out there buying roses, cards, candy, dinners, diamonds, gold and other presents, we in retail say thanks to all you suckers.

All you have to do is tell her to enjoy her VD and she is good to go.

today is my gf's birthday on top of Valentines.

hoping to cut out of work a little early...maybe get in some afternoon delight

To all those out there buying roses, cards, candy, dinners, diamonds, gold and other presents, we in retail say thanks to all you suckers.

All you have to do is tell her to enjoy her VD and she is good to go.
lol

that won't fly here

lol

that won't fly here
After being married for damn near 30, I just gave her a $100 cash card to Costco. That made her happy. But I shot the wad on her at Christmas.

today is my gf's birthday on top of Valentines.

hoping to cut out of work a little early...maybe get in some afternoon delight
Good God that song is stuck now. Fuck

After being married for damn near 30, I just gave her a $100 cash card to Costco. That made her happy. But I shot the wad on her at Christmas.
who says romance is dead?

Pizza for dinner tonight, in keeping with our custom.

Valentines is a retail holiday. You go to a restaurant where they pack you in like sardines and give you a pre-decided menu. If I wanted the POW treatment, I would have fought in WW2. My wife and I generally go out to dinner the day after valentines and enjoy a real romantic dinner void of the BS. On Valentines itself, we'll grill some steaks, open a nice bottle of vino and curl up on the couch.

If your spouse demands the princess treatment on the day itself, well...............that's your business.

Valentines is a retail holiday. You go to a restaurant where they pack you in like sardines and give you a pre-decided menu. If I wanted the POW treatment, I would have fought in WW2. My wife and I generally go out to dinner the day after valentines and enjoy a real romantic dinner void of the BS. On Valentines itself, we'll grill some steaks, open a nice bottle of vino and curl up on the couch.

If your spouse demands the princess treatment on the day itself, well...............that's your business.
spoken like a true single man

all Rob wanted to do this morning was share with you all that he enjoys butt stuff with his wife and no one is giving him the satisfaction of talking about it with him