Series Thread Vegas Golden Knights vs. Dallas Stars (Conference Finals)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,664.00
I am curious who Vegas will have in net. Lehner is the guy now... but he might need a break. Fleury is still a good goalie and does deserve some time. Vegas is 7-2 all time against Dallas, but this is different. This is for the conference finals. Dallas is a bigger and more veteran team than Vancouver, but I am relieved that we don't have to go up against Demko again lol.

Man I am pumped.

Hopefully this is a quick series for either team and both teams stay healthy so they can fuck up the Lightning/Isles.

1st career playoff shutout for Dobby the Good Goalie.

Yeah Vegas has a scoring problem right now, they didn't look too interested in the game honestly. I don't if they were tired or what. No one is stepping up, lucky that Theodore was able to snipe one in game 7 against Vancouver. But I read that Debore gave the team Saturday off and they didn't practice - so maybe that contributed to them being off on Sundays game. Hopefully they comeback with vengeance this time. A 1-0 loss isn't a bad one.

With last night's win, the Golden Knights now have more playoff wins than 4 NHL franchises.
Winnipeg/Atlanta (1999) - 12
Columbus (2000) - 15
Florida (1993) - 19
Minnesota (2000) - 27
Vegas (2017) - 28

With last night's win, the Golden Knights now have more playoff wins than 4 NHL franchises.
Winnipeg/Atlanta (1999) - 12
Columbus (2000) - 15
Florida (1993) - 19
Minnesota (2000) - 27
Vegas (2017) - 28
Vegas’ expansion draft was setup to make them a contender straight out of the gate. All these other teams listed were at a huge disadvantage when coming into the league. Each one has had to fight for what they have.

Vegas’ expansion draft was setup to make them a contender straight out of the gate. All these other teams listed were at a huge disadvantage when coming into the league. Each one has had to fight for what they have.
If it makes you feel any better, we're going to do the same thing at the end of next season for Seattle. The NHL has historically misjudged fan support and confused it with "potential media market" of whatever city they dump a franchise in. No one knew what to make of Vegas; I hope their fans stick around when the newness wears off.

Sucks to suck lol

fucking hell klingberg

screw shea theodore

Starting to get worried. I fully believe Vegas has the ability to beat Dallas soundly, but they are in a rut of not scoring and that is kind of a big deal lol.

....uh.... they are down 2-1 in the series. Even if they win, it can't be in 5.
I was kidding. At the time it seemed funny. Less than an hour later it's not. (I'm imbibing) 🍻

It’s 2020 and we don’t have goal line technology implemented in hockey. So dumb.

corey perry is a waste of a human being