Vikings sign Dalvin Cook to 5 year/$63 million extension

gobigred

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,567,000.00
F grade.

I don't understand why in the slightest you'd pay a guy who has missed 19 games over the last few seasons that kind of money. Cook is talented, no question, but he's as durable as toilet paper left outside in the rain.

Vikings aren't even in win now mode... they've overpaid tremendously, and San Fran, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, and Seattle are all far superior teams.

F grade.

I don't understand why in the slightest you'd pay a guy who has missed 19 games over the last few seasons that kind of money. Cook is talented, no question, but he's as durable as toilet paper left outside in the rain.

Vikings aren't even in win now mode... they've overpaid tremendously, and San Fran, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, and Seattle are all far superior teams.

I don't get all the love for Tampa Bay. Guess I need to lose money on them to be converted.

Look at Dalvin Cook celebrating a TD in garbage time against the third string.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

Guy Fieri GIF by Food Network Canada

guy fieri GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

I'd take a Jones/Dillon/Cook backfield.

Pound the rock all fucking day.

well this aged well

That’s not surprising. Lot of mileage and costs too much money. You could see this happening when signed that wouldn’t stay entire contract

Mattison, Chandler & McBride should be fine. Hopefully they move Hunter as well.