Wake up bitches, it’s conference championship Gameday!

They should not leave a P5 undefeated team out. If Alabama beats Georgia, then it would be between Texas and Alabama. Texas holds a head to head advantage.

I don't think FSU could beat Texas, Alabama or Georgia so they need to GTFO. They had the 57th ranked SOS this season, BTW.

They should not leave a P5 undefeated team out. If Alabama beats Georgia, then it would be between Texas and Alabama. Texas holds a head to head advantage.
It’s a real possibility.

Yeah, sure. ….

The criteria is clear, the better team trumps the W-L record and injuries are suppose to be taken into consideration.

The criteria is clear, the better team trumps the W-L record and injuries are suppose to be taken into consideration.
Interesting take. Forget about wins and losses, makes sense lol

Texas and Alabama had a chance to win every game … they didn’t. Florida State did.

They didnt get to play FSU's schedule in the weakest P5 conference this season either and their biggest W was against a team Alabama beat as well.

Yet again. The criteria is clear. The better team trumps W-L record & injuries are suppose to be taken into account. FSU needs a statement game against Louisville today.

They didnt get to play FSU's schedule in the weakest P5 conference this season either and their biggest W was against a team Alabama beat as well.

Yet again. The criteria is clear. The better team trumps W-L record & injuries are suppose to be taken into account. FSU needs a statement game against Louisville today.
Do you think Alabama should be in the playoffs if they beat Georgia and Florida State or Michigan loses? Basically, should Alabama get in over Texas?

Do you think Alabama should be in the playoffs if they beat Georgia and Florida State or Michigan loses? Basically, should Alabama get in over Texas?

Honestly? I could see us being left out for UGA or Texas under that scenario but it would be tough to do. You could make the argument then the SECCG was the NCG then.

Honestly? I could see us being left out for UGA or Texas under that scenario but it would be tough to do. You could make the argument then the SECCG was the NCG then.
I don’t think anyone could make that argument. Georgia deserves to be #1, but if they lose … they lose that spot. I am comfortable with Washington being the only team worthy of a playoff spot. Anyone else should win their way in.

13-0 ACC conference champ is getting in over Alabama. If they played 4 garbage OOC games then maybe. But they beat 2 SEC teams OOC. Maybe Alabama should have scheduled better

13-0 ACC conference champ is getting in over Alabama. If they played 4 garbage OOC games then maybe. But they beat 2 SEC teams OOC. Maybe Alabama should have scheduled better

So you think FSU beats Alabama and/or UGA?

I think Alabama schedule was tough enough, but they lost and Florida State didn’t. It really is simple. Lose a game and you have to hope. With a four team playoff it would have been interesting if Texas had beaten Oklahoma.

Who would have been left out if all 5 P5 teams were undefeated?

Georgia
Texas
Michigan
Washington
Florida State

So you think FSU beats Alabama and/or UGA?
Maybe, but why would that matter. #1 is resume and Florida st has a better resume. If we picked teams based off who we “think” would win, why even play games.

For what it’s worth, I think Oregon beats Alabama right now.

I think Alabama schedule was tough enough, but they lost and Florida State didn’t. It really is simple. Lose a game and you have to hope. With a four team playoff it would have been interesting if Texas had beaten Oklahoma.

Georgia
Texas
Michigan
Washington
Florida State

WIth teams in their current state, Florida State without a doubt.

Georgia
Texas
Michigan
Washington
Florida State
Florida state IMO

With their backup or 3rd stringer? No fucking way.

I don't even like their chances if they had a 100% healthy Jordan Travis at QB
That is what I think ... but an undefeated Florida State is in. Texas has hurt Alabama and ohio state's chance to get in. I think Alabama makes it in if Florida State and Georgia lose. If Michigan, Florida State and Georgia it could be a toss up between Georgia and ohio state.

That is what I think ... but an undefeated Florida State is in. Texas has hurt Alabama and ohio state's chance to get in. I think Alabama makes it in if Florida State and Georgia lose. If Michigan, Florida State and Georgia it could be a toss up between Georgia and ohio state.
Ohio st is done. No way they get in