Was Atlantas the Eye of the Sahara?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,354.00
Seems like a viable new theory.

It really makes sense. It's outside the Pilars of Hercules, on the ocean, near vast resources...blah blah blah.

It really makes sense. It's outside the Pilars of Hercules, on the ocean, near vast resources...blah blah blah.

I'm surprised there haven't been reports from archeological digs.

Places like this and Gobeki Tepe point to previous unknown advanced civilizations.

I think Atlantis is actually under a mile of Antarctica ice after tectonic plates shifted the continent there 12,000 to 15,000 years ago.
I always figured it was Santorini...and got blown the fuck up at the same time Moses was enjoying the plagues of Egypt. But that doesn't sit well with the whole Pillar of Hercules thing.

I always figured it was Santorini...and got blown the fuck up at the same time Moses was enjoying the plagues of Egypt. But that doesn't sit well with the whole Pillar of Hercules thing.

Pillars of Hercules was the of Gibralter chokepoint. To me that's the Atlantic and it fits with what Edgar Cayce was channeling. The Atlanteans were fucking around with something and it caused the tectonic plate they were on to slip quickly to present day Antarctica. The ones who didn't escape froze to death, the ones that did built pyramids and obelisks around the world.

The Pleiadeans revealed this to me in a vision...

Pillars of Hercules was the of Gibralter chokepoint. To me that's the Atlantic and it fits with what Edgar Cayce was channeling. The Atlanteans were fucking around with something and it caused the tectonic plate they were on to slip quickly to present day Antarctica. The ones who didn't escape froze to death, the ones that did built pyramids and obelisks around the world.

The Pleiadeans revealed this to me in a vision...
Cayce was talking the Bahamas...which seems ridiculous. I've snorkeled on the Road to Atlantis off Bimini and it's just a natural formation.

Tectonic plates slip half way around the world quickly?? Nah.