THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Washington Commanders (1-4) at Chicago Bears (2-3) | 8:15pm EDT on PRIME

Rumors today are that Carson Wentz was forced upon this staff from Dan Snyder - who at the time was told NOT to have any day to day involvement with the club.

Check your fantasy lineups... if you have someone playing... just don't.

the only guy i would trust is Herbert but for some reason the bears love Montgomery...

I do wonder if Montgomery could be traded to the Bills or Ravens and let Herbert flourish.

Why do the Bears look like the Browns?

What's the score, I'm too lazy to play this nonsense

It’s really entertaining seeing how hopeless Fields is.

What's the score, I'm too lazy to play this nonsense

It would be 1-0 if they awarded points for catching balls that bounce off of Bears helmets, but they don’t.

I’m crabby that this Robinson guy came back to steal carries from Gibson.

The Bears gonna win, 9-6.

Washington goal line stand at the 1 inch line.

You just can’t sell me on Stroud after watching how bad Fields is.

Dammit I wanted a zero-zero tie!

took a BS PI call to get them in scoring range.

sleepy cripple fight GIF by South Park

You just can’t sell me on Stroud after watching how bad Fields is.
Yeah. It turns out throwing to 5 star receivers while being protected by 5 star o linemen and playing against big ten defenses (not to mention a cupcake noncon) might not prepare you for the NFL.

That was a beating of a game. Fields isn't a great passer, but his WR's are even worse pass catchers. Was funny to see Mooney at the end of the game jumping up and down throwing a tantrum because Fields couldn't get him the ball as it was batted down at the line only to two plays later have a perfect pass hit right off his stone hands and rattle around, costing the Bears the game. :pound: