We Are All Huskies This Week!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
It's been scientifically proven that only retards will root for Michigan.

1. Michigan fans will root for Michigan
2. Oregon fans will root for Michigan
3. The rest of the free world will root for Washington

The mathematically proof is as follows: {(U1 + M1) x (U1+O1)}/(FB+DIV1)=RETARD

No further debate is necessary.

Excellent idea

I find it very easy not to love him with those ass colors on
I wouldn't expect someone from Ohio to understand midwestern values, hard work, determination and an enthusiasm unknown to mankind.

I can live with that

Despite myself, I do like the way you post.

But, dude, you sure do like to pick teams to root for that I like to root against.

Based off your favorite teams list I have to guess that if I followed hockey I'd dislike the Bruins

Despite myself, I do like the way you post.

But, dude, you sure do like to pick teams to root for that I like to root against.

Based off your favorite teams list I have to guess that if I followed hockey I'd dislike the Bruins

It's even better living in North Jersey. A lot of confused Yankees/Giants/Rangers fans. I honestly don't mind the NY Giants too much, but that's also because they're property of the Eagles

i see no reason to have to root for either side

i see no reason to have to root for either side
To be fair for the Michigan vs Alabama game I was rooting for the earthquake. It had a promising start but fizzled pretty quickly.

Yes we are. Oh wait, I thought that said We Are All Hokies This Week. Disregard.

I thought it said "We Are All Huskers This Week".
If Nebraska is ever in a game that matters and has a shot of winning again then I’ll make that thread for you.

If Nebraska is ever in a game that matters and has a shot of winning again then I’ll make that thread for you.

No you won't.

You'll be....

giphy.gif

God I can’t imagine the pure hilarity not just in this thread but in many if AG was still here.

It's been scientifically proven that only retards will root for Michigan.

1. Michigan fans will root for Michigan
2. Oregon fans will root for Michigan
3. The rest of the free world will root for Washington

The mathematically proof is as follows: {(U1 + M1) x (U1+O1)}/(FB+DIV1)=RETARD

No further debate is necessary.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

God I can’t imagine the pure hilarity not just in this thread but in many if AG was still here.
He'd have pics of DeBoers daughter posted up here all the time.

Alexis-DeBoer-mug-708x1024.jpg

Lots of Husky Stadium. Oh, and lots of fvck and other weird spelling of common cuss words.

But yeah, he'd be an unbearable dick after all those wins.

He'd have pics of DeBoers daughter posted up here all the time.

Alexis-DeBoer-mug-708x1024.jpg

Lots of Husky Stadium. Oh, and lots of fvck and other weird spelling of common cuss words.

But yeah, he'd be an unbearable dick after all those wins.
I can only imagine all the shit threads he’d be starting to rival eljex number bowl threads

Back