NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 1

i have always thought Russell Wilson was a bit of a cunt ever since he blatantly lied about why he transferred from NC State to Wisconsin.

Not exactly shocking stuff that he forced his way out of Seattle.

and lol @ forcing your way off a team and only to turn around and lose to them in week one

i have always thought Russell Wilson was a bit of a cunt ever since he blatantly lied about why he transferred from NC State to Wisconsin.

and lol @ forcing your way off a team and only to turn around and lose to them in week one
I've never read up on it, what did he do when he left NC St? Was it as bad as the Justin Field nonsense to get to tOSU?

I've never read up on it, what did he do when he left NC St? Was it as bad as the Justin Field nonsense to get to tOSU?
He missed the spring game his first three years at NCSU because he played on their baseball team. The coaching staff was okay (not thrilled) with it. Before his senior season, he missed it b/c he was playing minor league baseball for the Rockies. The coaching staff told him they need to know if he's going to be playing football in the fall. Wilson refused to give them an answer, so they moved on to their backup, Mike Glennon.

A month or two later, Wilson decided that he was coming back (mostly b/c he was stinking up the joint in the minors). NCSU told him he wasn't being fair to Glennon, so they let him transfer. Obviously not a great decision on NCSU's part, but Tom O'Brien was an old cranky marine with principles.

Later on, Wilson told an absolute lie where O'Brien told him he's not welcomed back at NC State because he's too small and will never play in the NFL.

I could never fully get into the Seahawks while he was here. He’s clearly a very massive douche.

Looking at it from the opponents POV. His offensive lines in Seattle weren’t atrocious because he always snaps it with 1 second left giving the defense a leg up and his refusal to step up in the pocket