Well Here Goes Nothing....

Should this be a science thread or a philosophy thread?

This one might blur the lines, Hu.

200.gif

Being and Nothingness
Have you actually read that? I have a copy, and I must say, no other book title has ever so perfectly described the contents of the book itself

Might I recommend a great book...well there are 2 actually, but I only reccommend the second one. They are the same, only different.

The first one is called:

A Brief History of Time

It's really too hard to read....very boring because in it he has to provide references and cite his sources and methods...very tedious and boring explanations of "why it is" and such...

The second one is called:

A Briefer History of Time

He wrote the second one because most folks couldn't get through the first one...that's how boring it was.

The second one is for your average reader. He just tells you what is going on and doesn't go into qualifying it with references and citing the methods they used to discover or determine certain conclusions. It's a lot easier to read and is quite interesting. It changed my entire outlook about just about everything.

It will do the same for you. If you thought you knew what is going on....you'll be amazed to learn what really is going on. Very good writer...not much of a scientist as he never won much of anything because he didn't ever discover much of anything. But the book is very informative and actually he has quite a good sense of humor...surprisingly, considering his condition...