Wisconsin Badgers We're #1

Isconsin's Women's Volleyball team is ranked #1 in the preseason polls.

Go Badgers
Well Done Applause GIF by StickerGiant

There's a lotta growth hormones in all that milk they drank. My nieces up there tower over their parents.
Man, I have +known of parents that have given their kids all kind of shit. The parents feed their kids HGH and shit these days.

Man, I have +known of parents that have given their kids all kind of shit. The parents feed their kids HGH and shit these days.
Dreadful - causes heart problems and shit later in life. People are gross.

You know all the gymnasts take the opposite to keep 'em small and underdeveloped...like Michael Jackson.

Dreadful - causes heart problems and shit later in life. People are gross.

You know all the gymnasts take the opposite to keep 'em small and underdeveloped...like Michael Jackson.
My daughter wa sin gymnastics, and was clearly taking after me, and not her mom. I told her she could drink coffee if she thought that would help[ stunt her growth. It did not. She was 12 I think. Thats about it. Turns out drinking coffee in the morning made her grades go a little bit too.

They do have some height on the roster A couple are 6'8" or bigger. Got another one coming next year.

Half of them had to have an abortion cuz of moonshine and a cousin!

Snake Eyes!!! The Lady Badgers are #1 in both volleyball and hockey. Bring ho.e the hardware.

Snake Eyes!!! The Lady Badgers are #1 in both volleyball and hockey. Bring ho.e the hardware.
Yeah, it's nice to see the men's hockey team back in the top 10 after a few down years, too.

Men's Hockey clinched Big Ten Regular season championship today and the women won their semi-final game in the WCHA tourney. Championship game tomorrow.

Natty in Women's Hockey tonight
2-1 in OT

Dat's worth a beer or 8

Last edited: