What are you eating?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 76,731.00
I had nachos for lunch and am eyeing these 2 Krispy Kremes in the kitchen to eat in a little while......after I heat them up in the microwave for 6-7 seconds.

Having chicken tacos for dinner while I watch the football game.

Grilled up strips, filet mignon and bbq chicken.

Tried one of those misfit produce places for the first time so I had some zucchini and squash to go on the grill and some shiitake and oyster mushrooms to make up with some onions.

Not bad for a weeknight.

I just ate a double cheeseburger and some chili cheese fries from a really good local burger place. Also bought 12 Guinness cans to get me through our game later.

Food pron.
20210925_124057.jpg

I had nachos for lunch and am eyeing these 2 Krispy Kremes in the kitchen to eat in a little while......after I heat them up in the microwave for 6-7 seconds.
Lemon-filled krispy kreme are dank as fuck

Smoking some jalapeños with cream cheese wrapped in thick bacon

Lemon filled?

Just plain old glazed for me.
Yes, lemon-filled. Glazed are fine, but I could go the rest of my life without eating a regular glazed donut and wouldnt feel like I'm missing anything

Why did this thread never take off? :noidea:

We’re about to pregame with a very stiff cocktail then head over to the Brazilian steakhouse.

Runza.....

Jr9ughq7U-WBEZGg4mwAd5H-3kuCf_8WcXYcEfDkY28zeOQhs_Mzb9-wSw0uHH4HDFwRyeqWG5ZqXoIMMfpSCQ=w1200-h630-pp-rj-v1-e365

Potato salad

/end of thread

God damn I have a new favorite crock pot meal. Mississippi Mud Roast

Edible crack

I just finished my lunch.

Mixed field greens salad w/ tomatoes, red onion and red peppers
light balsamic vinaigrette
grilled chicken breast
honeycrisp apple