what do you think?

I saw that whyfiles video about this on Ytb a while ago. Pretty gnarly stuff, kinda creepy tho. Also, "Mel's Hole" can be rearranged to perfectly spell out "Hell's O.E.M.", amongst a few other things.

Although, honestly, is there a more fitting place for the entrance to Hell in all of the US than WASt? Yeah, probably not. It's kind of hilarious in a way. The PNW is known for being gloomy and depressing. It's basically already a black hole (pun intended).

My sister in law’s name is Mel. Probably shouldn’t text her and ask her how deep she thinks Mel’s hole is
Oh, you definitely should. Make sure it’s in the family chat with your wife & MIL. Don’t forget to mention how much shit has disappeared in there forever, never to be seen again. Go!

:pop2:

Oh, you definitely should. Make sure it’s in the family chat with your wife & MIL. Don’t forget to mention how much shit has disappeared in there forever, never to be seen again. Go!

:pop2:
There is a group chat. My wifes brother (Mel’s husband) is included too

return of the jedi episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

I miss the old Coast to Coast. Fun stuff.

I liked Outer Range too. Wish they'd do a second season.

Coast to Coast was fun to listen to as you drove down the hwy and family slept.
Seriously.

I worked night shift forever listening to that shit. Awesome radio.

"Suddenly, everyone everywhere was talking about Mel's mysterious huge whole."

"Mel scared more and more about his deep strange hole"

At the end, they say no one has even seen the thing and there are no pictures of it. Talk about b-roll. Wasn't there supposed to be drone footage, haha. Interesting story tho.

At the end, they say no one has even seen the thing and there are no pictures of it. Talk about b-roll. Wasn't there supposed to be drone footage, haha. Interesting story tho.
& where are the neighbors? Did they all get disappeared as well?

This does not exist.

Good to see who the rubes are on here.