What is left here, when you die?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 104,949.00
What os left of you, on earth, when youre no longer alive. What tangible evidence is left. Is there anything left of you?

What os left of you, on earth, when youre no longer alive. What tangible evidence is left. Is there anything left of you?
Nothing, really. KB said I could have his watch...

The imprints of your existence on other beings will be the only thing that remains.

Eventually your existence will be forgotten.

I believe when that happens you, or parts of you, will emerge in another space-time/dimension.

It could be a rerun of this space-time.

Whatever you decide to leave is what’s left of you.

You leave memories in the minds that you have touched. Hopefully, you leave your values instilled in those still here and they pass those along to following generations. And lastly, you leave a world that is a better place for having you in it.

Everything is a result of something else. We can always find something or someone and say, "damn, that guy looks exactly like the guy that was wanting a Fruit Loops enema. We are all derivative of some object or shape; fractals look like rivers en sech.

If you're having trouble grasping what I said in the last paragraph, realize that you're not alone. I'll try and explain this in more concise and simpler terms.

Everything is a result of something else. We can always find something or someone and say, "damn, that guy looks exactly like the guy that was wanting a Fruit Loops enema. We are all derivative of some object or shape; fractals look like rivers en sech.

If you're having trouble grasping what I said in the last paragraph, realize that you're not alone. I'll try and explain this in more concise and simpler terms.
did you get a good batch of the hippie lettuce last night?

So this is what my entire belief system is based around. The only thing left here is what you have taught to others, that they continue to teach after you're gone. God and Bad.

We have to be taught everything. From language and skills, to love, empathy, violence, responsibility, integrity, etc. Like Every fucking thing. What you leave is what you leave with others.

Some think that means memories, or legacy, but to me it doesn't. I know who taught me certain things throughout my life, but I don't know who taught those people. It doesn't matter to me if my is attached to my great grand sons teachings to his children, as long as what is important, gets to them. I don't need to have a "legacy" or a shrine, or even have my name on anything, as I feel its bigger than that.

The other side of the coin, is continuing vicious cycles, and the bad things that get left behind. Violence and abuse of many kinds, have been passed down thousands of years. I feel like one of the most important things we can do is break those cycles. This prevents future generations from trauma, hopefully well beyond your memory.

I think religious people think atheists are just scumbag heathens, but I think this belief system is beautiful in simplicity. Makes me constantly think about what I can better, and how I could be shaping a generation that I will never know.

Not that any of this matters when the comet hits, but ya know.

I will hopefully not be passing down my typing skills, or punctuation.

Death is the opposite of life. You cease to exist.

(Not say that you have no hope for the future.)

As others have stated, I think what's left is in the memories of those we leave behind.

I was in oblivion before I was born and I'll be in oblivion after I die. I'm ok with that.

So this is what my entire belief system is based around. The only thing left here is what you have taught to others, that they continue to teach after you're gone. God and Bad.

We have to be taught everything. From language and skills, to love, empathy, violence, responsibility, integrity, etc. Like Every fucking thing. What you leave is what you leave with others.

Some think that means memories, or legacy, but to me it doesn't. I know who taught me certain things throughout my life, but I don't know who taught those people. It doesn't matter to me if my is attached to my great grand sons teachings to his children, as long as what is important, gets to them. I don't need to have a "legacy" or a shrine, or even have my name on anything, as I feel its bigger than that.

The other side of the coin, is continuing vicious cycles, and the bad things that get left behind. Violence and abuse of many kinds, have been passed down thousands of years. I feel like one of the most important things we can do is break those cycles. This prevents future generations from trauma, hopefully well beyond your memory.

I think religious people think atheists are just scumbag heathens, but I think this belief system is beautiful in simplicity. Makes me constantly think about what I can better, and how I could be shaping a generation that I will never know.

Religious people hate this idea because it’s the realization that their beliefs in the afterlife rest exclusively on what living people told them ...

My grandkids, prolly.

And they can whoop your grandkids asses. :)

Animated GIF

And usually a pantload.