What The Hell Is It With Chiefs Fans Voluntarily Freezing Themselves To Death?

Seems like a real dumb fan base.

Some dumb fuck frostbitten fans from Dolphins-Chief game might need amputations.​

⛄🔪 🦵
I was toasty warm sitting in a bar eating brick oven pizza and drinking beer. Game was on several 70 inch screens and everybody was having fun having saved 10 grand not buying tickets to sit in a freezer. Who's your daddy!!!!!!!

I know this is very "old man shaking fist at cloud" of me, but this is just yet another reason why going to games isn't worth it. Prices of tickets are sky high while the price of a brand new 75" TV is lower than ever. You can buy a USDA Prime Ribeye for the price of a stadium pretzel, and not walk through someone else's piss when you need to go to the bathroom. I just don't get it.

I know this is very "old man shaking fist at cloud" of me, but this is just yet another reason why going to games isn't worth it. Prices of tickets are sky high while the price of a brand new 75" TV is lower than ever. You can buy a USDA Prime Ribeye for the price of a stadium pretzel, and not walk through someone else's piss when you need to go to the bathroom. I just don't get it.
I see it as 'how much you value that form of entertainment'. Everyone has different preferences and priorities. I'm sure you spend money on forms of entertainment other people think is foolish, too.

Myself, I attend one Packers game every few years - usually in the first half of the season and on games that either have a special meaning and/or I acquired tickets at-or-near face value. And never would I attend a football game and sit in the nosebleed sections. I attend a handful of Brewers games each year. Hockey is my favorite sport, but Wisconsin doesn't have an NHL team, so I have to travel to see games and therefore it only happens once every couple years when stars align. The NHL is the only league I care enough to spend money on a televised "season pass".

Alternatively, many people go out to eat regularly as a form of entertainment. I think it's dumb to spend more money than you have to on something you know is going to turn to shit.

You can get a good look at a Tbone by sticking your head up the butchers ass.

I think it's dumb to spend more money than you have to on something you know is going to turn to shit.
My teams are Nebraska and the Vikings.

I’ve been telling myself this for years.

liquor helps
Season 4 Drinking GIF by Power

I see it as 'how much you value that form of entertainment'. Everyone has different preferences and priorities. I'm sure you spend money on forms of entertainment other people think is foolish, too.

Myself, I attend one Packers game every few years - usually in the first half of the season and on games that either have a special meaning and/or I acquired tickets at-or-near face value. And never would I attend a football game and sit in the nosebleed sections. I attend a handful of Brewers games each year. Hockey is my favorite sport, but Wisconsin doesn't have an NHL team, so I have to travel to see games and therefore it only happens once every couple years when stars align. The NHL is the only league I care enough to spend money on a televised "season pass".

Alternatively, many people go out to eat regularly as a form of entertainment. I think it's dumb to spend more money than you have to on something you know is going to turn to shit.
I see what you're saying but comparing going to an NFL game to going out to eat regularly is hardly apples to apples, unless you're exclusively going to 5* restaurants. With tickets, hotel accommodations, concession prices, and transportation, a normal NFL game is running probably close to $700+ a person, let alone a playoff game where that wouldn't even cover the ticket price. You and I have similar sporting event tendencies - my wife and I go to several Columbus Clipper games a year (AAA team for Cleveland), we'll go to a few Guardians games but baseball tickets are cheap. We've done 5 NFL/CFB games in the last 6 years. I'm not a huge NHL fan but I've also been to probably half a dozen Blue Jackets games in that time period but again, the tickets aren't expensive, and the stadium is also like 5 minutes from my house.

At the end of the day, I consider myself a huge sports fan, but I can't wrap my head around committing that sort of money and time to go watch a game live.

MY first game ever was in very late Dec at Soldier Field,cold af with windchill around 0......

I could not wait to gtfo there.......Bears win on a last second fg by Bob Thomas was the only good thing about it.

Seems like a real dumb fan base.

Some dumb fuck frostbitten fans from Dolphins-Chief game might need amputations.​

⛄🔪 🦵
The real problem isn't the game per se, it's playing a game at night in those temps and the tailgate atmosphere and expectations beforehand. Guarantee if you speak to the folks that are getting amputations, most were in the parking lot well before noon.