Whatever Happens in Vegas..... No seriously...WTF?!?!?!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00

75556249-12531447-image-a-16_1695043297097.jpg

Raiders' Chandler Jones goes on disturbing rant to accuse team owner Mark Davis of protecting the identity of man who allegedly molested his goddaughter - and claims cover-up is the reason he hasn't played this season​

• Chandler Jones has not played for the Las Vegas Raiders yet this season
  • He explained the alleged reasons why on Sunday as his team lost to Buffalo
75555593-12531447-image-a-2_1695042139989.jpg

75555597-12531447-image-a-3_1695042141702.jpg

Dude has zero credibility right now. Seems like he’s going through a long mental episode.

With that haircut Mark wears, anything is possible. This sounds way too tin-foilish though

Dude has zero credibility right now. Seems like he’s going through a long mental episode.

He does sound a bit off his rocker! I hope that someone is keeping an eye out for that dude. He sounds like he's about to go postal....

'That’s why I couldn’t get a sack today. Because ppl wanted to [rape] my step daughter and not expect me to get upset.

There is no evidence at this moment that Jones' claims are true.

The 33-year-old also said 'me and this man had an agreement,' and claimed a 'high class guy' was blocking him from contacting family.

The claims come after another social media rant on September 5, in which he claimed he didn't want to play for the team if head Josh McDaniels and GM Dave Ziegler were in place.

Jones also claimed at that date that he was not allowed in the Raiders' facility

They won't let me in the building tho, tryna provoke a n****,' he wrote on his Instagram story.

As totally bizarre as Mark looks, Jones seems to be fucking nuts.

He's probably smoking the same shit he was on when he turned himself in to the cops.

Chandler Jones as a Patriot - Mental Case
Chander Jones as a Cardinal - Model Citizen
Chandler Jones as a Raider - Mental Case

Hmmm...