What's better than a Popeye's chicken sammich?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 91,200.00
69549820_10157669802690536_4576963011725492224_n.jpg

Tried Popeye's in Georgia when I went down south in early June. My road trip partner and I were not impressed.

what did you order?

A box with a wing, a breast and a drumstick if I remember correctly. It was OK, don't get me wrong, but with all the reviews (on tHoop) I have read about how Popeye's was better than KFC I made a point to find one and try it out.

A box with a wing, a breast and a drumstick if I remember correctly. It was OK, don't get me wrong, but with all the reviews (on tHoop) I have read about how Popeye's was better than KFC I made a point to find one and try it out.
I like both popeye's and KFC as far as the chicken is concerned. But popeye's sides are WAY better than kfc's, if that counts for anything

Personally, I like Zaxby's better than both Popeye's and Chik Fil a. I like spicy too, but I like to still have feelings in my lips and tongue later.

I like both popeye's and KFC as far as the chicken is concerned. But popeye's sides are WAY better than kfc's, if that counts for anything

I gotta tell you that my favorite way to eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to buy a bucket and put it in the fridge so that I can eat it cold the next day. The only side I like from KFC is there cole slaw which for me personally is the best ever.

I don't remember much about the sides from popeye's because my Bud and I were on a road trip to Georgia to pick up a trailer and we were rolling canonball run style.

The food was OK, but the kids working in that place were retarded and even though it wasn't busy at all, as in they were more people working behind the counter than customers and it still took us 20 fucken minutes to get our order in.

Next time I'm down in the Carolinas, which is often, I will buy some of their chicken and do the refrigerated thing that has been my favorite since I was a kid and give it a second chance.

I gotta tell you that my favorite way to eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to buy a bucket and put it in the fridge so that I can eat it cold the next day. The only side I like from KFC is there cole slaw which for me personally is the best ever.

I don't remember much about the sides from popeye's because my Bud and I were on a road trip to Georgia to pick up a trailer and we were rolling canonball run style.

The food was OK, but the kids working in that place were retarded and even though it wasn't busy at all, as in they were more people working behind the counter than customers and it still took us 20 fucken minutes to get our order in.

Next time I'm down in the Carolinas, which is often, I will buy some of their chicken and do the refrigerated thing that has been my favorite since I was a kid and give it a second chance.

My all-time favorite chicken chain: Lee's Famous Recipe, of which there are barely any left in my immediate area, which sucks.

My all-time favorite chicken chain: Lee's Famous Recipe, of which there are barely any left in my immediate area, which sucks.

Can't say I've ever heard of that chain although most of my time spent in your area has been on the highway driving as fast as I could either going East or West šŸ¤£

Can't say I've ever heard of that chain although most of my time spent in your area has been on the highway driving as fast as I could either going East or West šŸ¤£

Yeah its only in Ohio

Personally, I like Zaxby's better than both Popeye's and Chik Fil a. I like spicy too, but I like to still have feelings in my lips and tongue later.

Agreed, I like Zaxby's quite a bit.

Never had Zaxby's, would try though. Chickfila is much better than popeyes. Some of that may be because I don't fear getting carjacked in the CFA drive through.

I slide through SC and see they been holding out. The Honey Pepper Palmetto Chicken sandwich only in upstate SC and Asheville

f99f357e3f418418606fc9a2e0ab9d4c