What's in your bag?

what made you change your mind?

I got fitted for both within the last 3 weeks and the TM's were much easier to hit. Every solid shot I had with each set, the TM's ball flight speed was higher resulting in more yardage. Now I just need to make that happen on the course :beer2:

Reactions: ill
I got fitted for both within the last 3 weeks and the TM's were much easier to hit. Every solid shot I had with each set, the TM's ball flight speed was higher resulting in more yardage. Now I just need to make that happen on the course :beer2:
I have TM RSI2 irons. I like them.

tumblr_o99kfgTEha1qfr6udo1_500.gif

14 years ago when I bought my last set, I attended a huge Demo Day that had 12 vendors and wore myself out after 3 hours trying all of them out. As hard as I tried, I just couldn't hit a decent shot with any Taylor Made club so gave up on them and finally settled on a Mizuno MX-950 set. Was a little leery in trying Taylor Made this time but glad I did.

14 years ago when I bought my last set, I attended a huge Demo Day that had 12 vendors and wore myself out after 3 hours trying all of them out. As hard as I tried, I just couldn't hit a decent shot with any Taylor Made club so gave up on them and finally settled on a Mizuno MX-950 set. Was a little leery in trying Taylor Made this time but glad I did.
a lot can change in 14 yrs

we got my dad a set of Mizunos maybe 10 yrs ago...picked them out and everything for him.

I have no idea how he just went out there and used them...never complained once.

maybe I'll get fitted for my next set.

did they make a ton of adjustments for you?

Yes. Shafts I was using was a 1/4 longer than they should be and now replaced with graphite which is easier on my back. Also changed the launch angle a puss hair on all of my irons.

Decided to switch up my putter and try something different. Wasn't expensive, so why not? Never used a center mass putter before...

1618660731554.png