What's on your grill?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 515.00
grilling.jpg

What do you like better? My slides or what you see on the grill? Getting started early today!

Smoked spicy garlic almonds and spicy pepper jerky on the smoker yesterday. First time using mesquite. Need to get some slab of some sort on there soon.

Lemongrass and crack pepper chicken legs, elote, and artichokes.

Off topic prolly, however it's a wonderful story of repurposing something.
My Grill cover is this
Truxedo-soft-roll-up-tonneau-cover.jpg

The first one I bought for my truck got ripped off the back by the wind in Southwestern Wyoming.
Eastern Idaho and Southwestern Wyoming wind is no joke. The wind ripped it off the back of the truck and chucked into a field. I pulled over and walked into the field to get my truck cover back then put it in the back row of seats. Original grill cover got tossed somewhere by SLC wind. Didn't want the grill to be left exposed so I did what all guys do and repurposed the truck cover as a new grill cover.
It works fantastically I just roll it on and off when I need to use the grill.

Gonna throw some ribs on the grill in a couple hours. Along with those I'm grilling some baked potatoes and some ears of corn.

My wife is making the coleslaw now.

About ready to crack my first beer. It's going to be a good day.

Happy Labor Day!

Gonna throw some ribs on the grill in a couple hours. Along with those I'm grilling some baked potatoes and some ears of corn.

My wife is making the coleslaw now.

About ready to crack my first beer. It's going to be a good day.

Happy Labor Day!
On general principle you should also be grilling up some beans.
I'll patiently wait for the first toot

Happy Labor Day ya filthy animals

Italian Sasuges.

Combined that with potato and Greek Salad

Labor day is good.

Ps Steaked out for a while after last night

ribeyes were on my grill today -
sides were corn on the cob n broccoli -

cheers!

Yesterday I grilled pork loin and my wife added mashed potatoes drowned in real butter and doused in salt, pepper and bacon bits. Should have taken a pic. :drool:

Leftovers incoming!