Where's Dr King when you need him

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
We're confined in one area (our part of town), regs get to pop in to line us up and evaluate (vote on) us. They have access to the rest of the forum and we don't (kinda like water fountains) Does this not sound familiar to anyone?
Whats next? giving up our seats?

Reg supremacy has to end. Silence is violence.

I have a dream. Where I can call someone a rapist in the daily locker room thread. That I can make a mockery of partisan arguments in the PF. That we can all ruin a self important douche's day by hijacking his thread. I believe we can reach that mountain top if @HammerDown will free us at last.

I have a dream. Where I can call someone a rapist in the daily locker room thread. That I can make a mockery of partisan arguments in the PF. That we can all ruin a self important douche's day by hijacking his thread. I believe we can reach that mountain top if @HammerDown will free us at last.

so funny life of the party GIF by HULU

Don't be gettin' uppity now

We're confined in one area (our part of town), regs get to pop in to line us up and evaluate (vote on) us. They have access to the rest of the forum and we don't (kinda like water fountains) Does this not sound familiar to anyone?
Whats next? giving up our seats?

Reg supremacy has to end. Silence is violence.
Use your regular account unless you don't like to be held accountable for your douchebag actions. And hide behind an alt account.

Use your regular account unless you don't like to be held accountable for your douchebag actions. And hide behind an alt account.
Get outa here normie. Take your privilege back to your regbread neighborhood.

Either eating fried chicken or screwing a woman who aint his wife. Most overrated historical figure ever

I hear tell you are the dumbest motherfucker ever. I had to see this for myself. For the first time the legend equals reality