Poll Which One is Best/hollow or solid

Which one do you gotta have ??

• Total voters
Ghiradelli for the win
Yeah, that's a good one. I also like the Lindt that Douche mentioned. Locally, there's a place called Malley's that makes good chocolate.

Yeah, that's a good one. I also like the Lindt that Douche mentioned. Locally, there's a place called Malley's that makes good chocolate.
I get the lindt truffles for krimmuns for the family, but them thangs is spensive

My middle daughter finally admitted to knowing that we’re the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/Tooth Fairy/Elf on a Shelf. I think the youngest knows as well, but is just too motivated by free shit to say anything.

My kids one day when they were like 8 and 9.

Kids: "Dad is Santa real?"
Me: "What do you think?"
Kids: "NO"
Me: "Why do you think that?"
Daughter: "Because he uses the same wrapping paper as you, and his handwriting is the same as yours."
Son: YEP!!
Me: "You're right, I'm Santa.
Son: "So you're the Easter Bunny too?"
Me: "Yes. And the Tooth Fairy"

Busted!! That was it when it came to having to sneak around after they went to bed.

My kids one day when they were like 8 and 9.

Kids: "Dad is Santa real?"
Me: "What do you think?"
Kids: "NO"
Me: "Why do you think that?"
Daughter: "Because he uses the same wrapping paper as you, and his handwriting is the same as yours."
Son: YEP!!
Me: "You're right, I'm Santa.
Son: "So you're the Easter Bunny too?"
Me: "Yes. And the Tooth Fairy"

Busted!! That was it when it came to having to sneak around after they went to bed.
I always told them when "you stop believing, he stops coming".....

it always get you an extra year or two

I always told them when "you stop believing, he stops coming".....

it always get you an extra year or two

I figured if they were questioning it, then they were already pretty sure.
When they asked if Santa was real and I said "What do you think?", the "NOOOOO" response between the two was in sync, immediate, and loud. They had obviously discussed it, came to their conclusion, and were going to find out if I'd try to continue the charade of defending ol' St Nick.
One year I bought my boy a Laser Trip Alarm Spy Kit for his birthday. The following Christmas Eve he is setting them up around the house before bed. When I inquired he told me he was a "Gonna catch Santa".
It was hell getting them shut off and turned back on without tripping them.

1650328539662.png

I like my Easter Bunny dead and in a stew