Whisky Wednesday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning gang, pretty quiet Wednesday. Few meetings this morning

it'll be close to 70 tomorrow here in MN, pretty insane

Morning gang, pretty quiet Wednesday. Few meetings this morning

it'll be close to 70 tomorrow here in MN, pretty insane
28 this morning and 65 for the high. Ohia weather!

I heard the 9 words every man loves to hear from his woman this morning.

So good start to the day.

I heard the 9 words every man loves to hear from his woman this morning.

So good start to the day.
giphy.gif

Had our last soccer practice of the season yesterday. Didn't have a great turnout, but the kids seemed to have fun. Not a whole lot I could do with a half hour of daylight, but we did our best.

Very frustrating night yesterday at wrestling open mats. Buck didn't try to do anything he's been taught & let a kid worse than him beat him multiple times. Asked if he just doesn't want to do it anymore. Claims he still wants to, but not sure if that was to stop me asking. One of his buddies quit last season & I think he's too afraid to say he wants to as well. I'd be happy if he did, as I wouldn't have to coach it. Guess we shall see.

Had our last soccer practice of the season yesterday. Didn't have a great turnout, but the kids seemed to have fun. Not a whole lot I could do with a half hour of daylight, but we did our best.
Fail The Simpsons GIF

No lights on the practice field. We run out of daylight at 5:30 or so thanks to Standard time. Hell, last year we didn't even practice after the time change, since we started at 5:30 all season. I pushed up the practice to see who would even be able to come out.

No lights on the practice field. We run out of daylight at 5:30 or so thanks to Standard time. Hell, last year we didn't even practice after the time change, since we started at 5:30 all season. I pushed up the practice to see who would even be able to come out.
fucking daylight savings

Wifey sold our old lamp set. $10 for something I was going to take to Goodwill next weekend. Hooray!

I’m dragging my kid around everywhere lately. Has indoor games on Sunday with local school buddies. Then on Sunday nights his travel team is practicing indoors for 2 hours in prep for the Pro Bowl in February.

Headed to Toledo on Saturday for a travel team tournament then his school buddies team is playing at Ford Field on Dec 3.

I’m at the point where I’ll be happy when he hits junior high and starts playing for his school.