Who do I start?

so, looks like despite a fairly shit season, i've strung 4 wins in a row and if I win, I'm in. 2 position battles this week.

what slop to start as the 2nd WR:
George Pickens vs. NE, game tonight so would need to lock in now, though Pickett going down is already mid value is even murkier
Christian Watson @ NYG, finally strung together a couple games and has a great matchup... but he may not play and it's not until Monday night
Noah Brown @ NYJ, put up 2 monster games with Nico out, then got hurt. Did nothing in his return with Tank going down. Would be the fallback if I don't go with Pickens tonight and Watson is a no go.

QB:
Tua vs. TENN, safe bet to get 20, but offers nothing on the ground, which significantly caps his ceiling.
Fields vs DET, legs always give him a chance for a monster week, is his floor high enough that the chance for a bigger game negates missing out on a few points from what Tua might get if he shits the bed?

noah and tua

noah and tua
Tua just seems so bland to me. If he has a great first half, then they're just running the ball in the second until they take him out of the game.

Bears could be down 20 in the 4th and fields could run for 80 amd get 2 garbage time TDs

And now Noah Brown didn't participate in practice today, cool. Doubs or Noah...

@DragonFromTo
@Bender
@fordman84

Should I stick with engram at TE or go pick up Njoku?

Do I go back to Josh Dobbs at QB over minshew? Or do u think Dobbs isn’t going to play the whole game?

At WR do I stay with rashee rice over Amari cooper or put Jacobi meyers in

At rb is Derek Henry a good play or should I go with spears or aj Dillon. I play in a 2 rb league

@DragonFromTo
@Bender
@fordman84

Should I stick with engram at TE or go pick up Njoku?

Do I go back to Josh Dobbs at QB over minshew? Or do u think Dobbs isn’t going to play the whole game?

At WR do I stay with rashee rice over Amari cooper or put Jacobi meyers in

At rb is Derek Henry a good play or should I go with spears or aj Dillon. I play in a 2 rb league

Bad matchup for Engram, I prefer Njoku this week.

I would play Minshew, good matchup and safer as you mentioned.

Rice should be fine this week. Meyers is trending downwards and Cooper is either still in the protocol or just out of it, stick with Rice for sure.

I'm not nuts about Henry this week but I don't know if I could sit him for either of those choices. Is it PPR?

Bad matchup for Engram, I prefer Njoku this week.

I would play Minshew, good matchup and safer as you mentioned.

Rice should be fine this week. Meyers is trending downwards and Cooper is either still in the protocol or just out of it, stick with Rice for sure.

I'm not nuts about Henry this week but I don't know if I could sit him for either of those choices. Is it PPR?
Yup

I think I'd still play Henry.

Now that I see all of the rain in Baltimore I actually have a decision to make

Puka @BAL or CEH vs BUF?

No PPR, TD heavy scoring (1 pt per 25 yards). I'm leaning towards Puka still because I feel like CEH's floor might be zero. But that rain makes me wonder if Puka's floor won't be much higher.

I'll make the playoffs as long as I don't put up a total stinker point total today which is why I'm worried about floors.

Packers D @CAR or Browns @HOU?

Packers D is not good but the Panthers are such a mess and don't score on anyone plus the Browns D has been way worse on the road, opponents are averaging 30+ against them.

Reed or Ridley for my flex spot? Or do I put in D Henry? He struggled against Texans a few weeks ago, they may do that again?