Wisky archery season opens Sep 12

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 144,755.00
wank.gif

I bought a new bow a few weeks ago and I’m really looking forward to this season. September is probably still too soon to go out because of the bugs though.

I bought a new bow a few weeks ago and I’m really looking forward to this season. September is probably still too soon to go out because of the bugs though.

Yeah. Hard to sit still when you're getting eaten alive. I prefer to wait till the 1st or 2nd week of October

Yeah. Hard to sit still when you're getting eaten alive. I prefer to wait till the 1st or 2nd week of October
Wear yer damn mask!!

I quit a few years back. Can't get into a stand safely any longer. I invested into a full bug suit. I could wear the jacket over a t-shirt on hot days. Still use it squirrel hunting.

Wear yer damn mask!!

I quit a few years back. Can't get into a stand safely any longer. I invested into a full bug suit. I could wear the jacket over a t-shirt on hot days. Still use it squirrel hunting.
I have what is called a bug shirt which is a light summer jacket that has bug netting that can be zipped on and off. It’s really nice for camping up north in the summer otherwise you’ll get eaten alive at night.