Witty Wednesday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Baseball lost again, the rope-a-dope from bottom seed to playoff champion is progressing according to plan. Held the other team to 4 runs, and scored our one run thanks to hits from two of the weakest hitters on the team.

Now to survive Tank's tee ball practice.

Baseball lost again, the rope-a-dope from bottom seed to playoff champion is progressing according to plan. Held the other team to 4 runs, and scored our one run thanks to hits from two of the weakest hitters on the team.

Now to survive Tank's tee ball practice.
gotta right the ship before Chico asks for his money back.

morning all, pretty rain here this week, which is fine because i've long been the age where I go, we really need the rain

Probably should put this in the chortle thread, but enjoyed watching Klay clank his overrated ass, and take his overrated team with him, right out of the playoffs.

Probably should put this in the chortle thread, but enjoyed watching Klay clank his overrated ass, and take his overrated team with him, right out of the playoffs.

I had to laugh with how the flyers were eliminated last night by Detroit tying their game with 3 seconds left... then they let in an empty netter to eliminate Detroit.

hahaha, fuck Detroit.

I had to laugh with how the flyers were eliminated last night by Detroit tying their game with 3 seconds left... then they let in an empty netter to eliminate Detroit.

hahaha, fuck Detroit.
Yeah I didn't watch it but I read about it, that was pretty hilarious. Detroit fights back to force OT with 3.3 seconds left...then is eliminated by a tie game empty netter. :pound:

Yeah I didn't watch it but I read about it, that was pretty hilarious. Detroit fights back to force OT with 3.3 seconds left...then is eliminated by a tie game empty netter. :pound:

in the Flyers post game they showed the Detroit stadium go completely nuts after they tied it up... just wish they had shown the collective sadness when the Flyers choked like they always do.

it is roasting here in the office, I thought with a cooler weather it would be ok to wear long sleeves, but nope

Happens every spring when they switch from Heat to AC and the gap and building being uncomfortable

it is roasting here in the office, I thought with a cooler weather it would be ok to wear long sleeves, but nope

Happens every spring when they switch from Heat to AC and the gap and building being uncomfortable

I remember that happening to some of the hotels I'd frequent in WI. I would have to call maintenance to remove the bolts from the windows so I could open them just to cool my room down below the mid-70s. Trying to sleep while sweating is fun.

Pretty bad tornado in northeast Ohio right now. Got the kiddos in the basement and sky watching at the moment