Workless Wednesday

Me

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 4,509.00
beat as fuck today. humidity. slept like shit

MY Dodgers won me all the Hoopies last night.

I may have mentioned this before but my friend Greg from high school is a stand-up comedian and he opens for Stormy Daniels in all of her shows.
FB_IMG_1603281047828.jpg

reminds me, I need to put in to have Election Day off.

Gambled at the gym this morning. Felt a poop coming, but decided to finish the last two sets

Watched the reboot of Supermarket Sweep last night on Hulu.

1. Who the fuck is Leslie Jones?
2. Am I racist because I was highly annoyed that there are now game show/televisions show hosts who speak an...unconventional(??) version of English while hosting game shows? Like I was at a point where I had to rewind a bit just to understand what the fuck she just said.

Watched the reboot of Supermarket Sweep last night on Hulu.

1. Who the fuck is Leslie Jones?
2. Am I racist because I was highly annoyed that there are now game show/televisions show hosts who speak an...unconventional(??) version of English while hosting game shows? Like I was at a point where I had to rewind a bit just to understand what the fuck she just said.
I have one other question

Why the fuck did they bring that back

Gambled at the gym this morning. Felt a poop coming, but decided to finish the last two sets
LOL

just did the same outside. "fart...fart...gently squeeze...nope!"

Not working

Good luck in your future endeavors

Morning all. Shitty night of sleep, I left bedroom door opening and after returning from beach murray jumped on my bed, so I slept in sand box basically. Thankfully house has washing machine

Reactions: Me
Not working
Build A Bear Printer GIF by Build-A-Bear Workshop

Reactions: Me