WTF? How is OSU a 2.5 fav to Texas

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I would make that a double digit line. Gundy would have to do some seriously stupid shit for this to be a right game

I would make that a double digit line. Gundy would have to do some seriously stupid shit for this to be a right game
well he did go all retarded in last years game.. But basing the play off Baylor yesterday.. they should win convincingly, we are terrible :(

Seems we're always very close to beating them no matter how bad we are.

And even when we're good we screw up and lose this game we should've won.

Line seems about right

Seems we're always very close to beating them no matter how bad we are.

And even when we're good we screw up and lose this game we should've won.
Take okie light.. Tom will continue to smash a round peg into a square hole with the running game... which happens to be okie light's strength on defense. I actually think the Texas D will do well, but the offense is going to be the reason why we lose :(

Take okie light.. Tom will continue to smash a round peg into a square hole with the running game... which happens to be okie light's strength on defense. I actually think the Texas D will do well, but the offense is going to be the reason why we lose :(
I don’t see it. Texas is going to have to walk safeties up to help vs the run game and leave the CBs one on one on the outside. It’s a bad match-up.. that is before I even get to mention the LB play

Because Mr 40 is an idiot and screws himself and his team. Herman is a bad coach but he tends to disappear on game days and not cost his team a win.

You just gotta believe! Tom Herman will find a way to hang in there and get these tough wins.

Does Okie Jr play a road game this year?

Last week was the first real team they played and it came down to the wire. Jury is still out.

Baylor was supposed to be on the road.

We have KSU OU, and TCU on the road. So the way it plays out now 4 of our last 5 games are away.

Baylor was supposed to be on the road.

We have KSU OU, and TCU on the road. So the way it plays out now 4 of our last 5 games are away.
Gotcha

Felt like you’ve played ever game at home but I forgot Baylor got moved.

9991383.png

Herman is, well, Herman. But Gundy has been a half-assed coach himself the past couple of years. Game's in Stillwater with those goofy bastards slapping paddles against the wall. And Texas looks like it's firing on 7 cylinders. But Texas has the better QB who is due for a really good game. I'll take Texas in a close one.