WTF? How is OSU a 2.5 fav to Texas

When was the last time Herman beat a higher ranked osu team? He has played them tough, but always came up short. Feel bad for Sam, he's gonna have to do it all himself after Tom gets him in a hole then lets him play his 2 min drill routine in the final 5 min of the games
More concerned that Tom took over the play calling completely and he is going to use Sam as a battering ram the rest of the season, because he thinks he found the blueprint for success vs a poor offensive team in Baylor. OSU and most of the teams left, sans Kansas, aren’t going to allow him to waste a quarter of play trying to establish the run

More concerned that Tom took over the play calling completely and he is going to use Sam as a battering ram the rest of the season, because he thinks he found the blueprint for success vs a poor offensive team in Baylor. OSU and most of the teams left, sans Kansas, aren’t going to allow him to waste a quarter of play trying to establish the run
So you're saying we will see Casey Thompson this game..?? :(

I don't think OU can make the CCG unless they win out. And the disgusting thing is even if they turned into Alabama Lite they would still only end up somewhere between #6 and #8 in the country. Funny how when you F up early after swaggering around all off season thinking about how great you are going to be, Reality can jump up and bite you in the ass. Rattler's growing pains I can forgive. But the O line playing C-grade football for awhile and the Defense just flat sucking again are inexcusable. OU's football team has started to feel like we're watching the same movie 2-3-6-9 times and we finally just shrug when we hear it's going to come on again. I expect us to beat the hell out of Oklahoma State and then have to watch them in the CCG and possibly even win the championship. That's pretty bad in my books.
If you F up early TWICE. Once can be okay...circa Ohio State 2014, 2016, 2018 Clem 2017,

If you F up early TWICE. Once can be okay...circa Ohio State 2014, 2016, 2018 Clem 2017,
And let's be clear here, this ou team isn't that good to compete with Bama or Clemson this year. It would be a terrific season if they do win another CC and beat the top PAC team in a bowl game.

And let's be clear here, this ou team isn't that good to compete with Bama or Clemson this year. It would be a terrific season if they do win another CC and beat the top PAC team in a bowl game.
OU playing Alabama, Ohio State or Clemson this year would be like me walking up to George Foreman and telling him "Take your best shot you fat has-been". IF I survived I'd be bare assed and bleeding from every hole. Oklahoma is so far from National Championship caliber football it's depressing. Well, not to the Horns fans maybe but to us Sooners we're kinda tired of hearing about how we've only won 1 National Championship in the past 35 years. Thank God for the Big XII championships.

OU playing Alabama, Ohio State or Clemson this year would be like me walking up to George Foreman and telling him "Take your best shot you fat has-been". IF I survived I'd be bare assed and bleeding from every hole. Oklahoma is so far from National Championship caliber football it's depressing. Well, not to the Horns fans maybe but to us Sooners we're kinda tired of hearing about how we've only won 1 National Championship in the past 35 years. Thank God for the Big XII championships.
Agree OU or any other Big 12 team can stack up to the top three. But, I can't find ANY team outside those three that won't get beat soundly. Some might say Georgia or Notre Dame. We've already seen Georgia give Bama a try and I'd put Bama at #3 between Clem, Ohio State and them. We shall see about Notre Dame when they meet Clemson. Don't see anyone on Ohio State's schedule that might be the fourth.

Agree OU or any other Big 12 team can stack up to the top three. But, I can't find ANY team outside those three that won't get beat soundly. Some might say Georgia or Notre Dame. We've already seen Georgia give Bama a try and I'd put Bama at #3 between Clem, Ohio State and them. We shall see about Notre Dame when they meet Clemson. Don't see anyone on Ohio State's schedule that might be the fourth.
As George Carlin said "It's a small club and we ain't in it." :(

In my defense Texas won the turnover margin 4-0, returned a Kickoff for a TD, and the game went to OT. If OSU isn’t in a charitable mood the score would have been quite different
UT owned the LOS on defense.. OSU had 51 carries, and Texas kept them in check. Gundy should have kept attacking the corners who were one on one. Guess Tom's turtleness rubbed on Gundy?

Here we go again, OU runs the table and wins a 6th straight Big 12. No one should be surprised.

Here we go again, OU runs the table and wins a 6th straight Big 12. No one should be surprised.
fuck that.. Texas limps in to the CCG with 3 or 4 conf losses.. with an interim HC and beats y'all #HookEm!!!!!!

UT owned the LOS on defense.. OSU had 51 carries, and Texas kept them in check. Gundy should have kept attacking the corners who were one on one. Guess Tom's turtleness rubbed on Gundy?
OSU had 500+ yards of offense. Hard to say they did much wrong except give the ball to Texas. If we are taking score basically the TExas DL was the only unit to really win its match-up vs OSU. I think Gundy is a bit wary of giving Sanders the keys to the offense. He is crazy talented, arguably the most physically talented QB in the Big 12, but he still makes some sketchy decisions

OSU had 500+ yards of offense. Hard to say they did much wrong except give the ball to Texas. If we are taking score basically the TExas DL was the only unit to really win its match-up vs OSU. I think Gundy is a bit wary of giving Sanders the keys to the offense. He is crazy talented, arguably the most physically talented QB in the Big 12, but he still makes some sketchy decisions
they killed UT throwing it down field to Wallace.. yet continued to attempt rushing the ball.. He made it more difficult