You suck compared to your famous kid(s)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
I thought the nepo baby thread was fun, so let’s explore the other side of the coin. Where the kid grows up and follows in a parent’s footsteps, but does better than the parent ever did

I’ll get us started with some motorsports

Richard Petty> Lee Petty
Dale Earnhardt> Ralph Earnhardt
Ryan Blaney> Dave Blaney
Sterling Marlin> CooCoo Marlin
Johnny Sauter> Jim Sauter
Martin Truex Jr> Martin Truex Sr
Brad Keselowski> Bob Keselowski
Max Verstappen> Jos Verstappen
Austin Dillon> Mike Dillon

Hank Williams Jr. >> Hank William Sr. yeah, I said it.

Back to motorsports, Dale Jarrett >> Ned Jarrett

Peyton Manning & Eli Manning >> Archie Manning

I love Bocephus, but gonna have to disagree.

And as for the Jarretts, what world is 32 wins and one championship better than 50 wins and two championships and outperforming Richard Petty from 59-65 and retiring young following a 13 win season with plenty left in the tank?

And as for the Jarretts, what world is 32 wins and one championship better than 50 wins and two championships and outperforming Richard Petty from 59-65 and retiring young following a 13 win season with plenty left in the tank?
That 1965 NASCAR season must have been crazy. Both Ned Jarrett and Junior Johnson won 13 races, giving each of them 50 for their career, and then both retired from full time driving. Ned to go into broadcasting, Junior to focus more on team ownership. Jarrett, Johnson and Rex White retired young, Joe Weatherly and Fireball Roberts died in the early 60’s. Petty and Pearson didn’t really take off until they were out of the picture

Jr has more songs for sure (i have had every album he put out through Born To Boogie) but daddy was a ground breaker. Kaw-liga for the win.

I was going to list a wrestling family but got to thinking more on them and maybe not. Fritz, David, Kevin, Kerry Von Erich.

How about Jennifer Aniston. Way bigger than her dad, John.

Gonna agree with ya about the man of steel

Luke the Drifter is the GOAT as far as I’m concerned, not necessarily my favorite, but I consider him to be the greatest
He is top top tier for sure. Bunch of greats from that era.

Ring tone for wife is Hey hey Good Lookin

step brothers brennan GIF

Jr has more songs for sure (i have had every album he put out through Born To Boogie) but daddy was a ground breaker. Kaw-liga for the win.

Yeah Sr. was the Elvis of Country music in his day. He is known as one of the best song writers to have ever lived.

This is a good movie with Tom Hiddleston as Hank Williams...

I Saw The Light

Yeah Sr. was the Elvis of Country music in his day. He is known as one of the best song writers to have ever lived.

I Saw The Light

Do you think he wrote those songs about Jrs mom or the man who done her wrong?

Thanks for heads up on movie.

I Saw The Light

A blimy English man as Sr. ? Maybe hard for me to get passed that.

Maybe if it was III ....

talk about different country. But I like it when in mood.

Back