Your worst NBA hot takes

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 977.00
Me on KD coming out of college: He's Keith Van Horn with a jumper.

Oh God Reaction GIF

I thought Harold "Baby Jordan" Miner really was going to be the next MJ.

Could completely understand the Lakers trading Vlade when they got Shaq.

But for some high school kid?

Could completely understand the Lakers trading Vlade when they got Shaq.

But for some high school kid?
Oh yeah, still remember that one well.

"WTF is Jerry West doing trading for this... what's his name... Kobe Brian or something?"

Can’t remember the last time I was wrong

Feel free to let me know

Being excited the Pistons traded for AI

Yikes

Anthony Randolph is going be an absolute star and franchise player for the Warriors. Did you see him in Summer League? Future multiple time all-star.

I don't remember any crazy hot takes. I remember an interesting one but not crazy one. In 2013 I didn't want the Cavs to take Noel or Len with the #1 pick (both projected top 5), I wanted Otto Porter. Oladipo was the best player at the top of the board and the Cavs picked Bennett. A lose-lose lol.

BUT if they do pick Oladipo alongside Kyrie...they probably don't get a #1 pick to trade for Love in the Wiggins draft...could that affect Lebron from coming back? Although, Kyrie, Oladipo and Lebron is nasty as well.

I don't remember any crazy hot takes. I remember an interesting one but not crazy one. In 2013 I didn't want the Cavs to take Noel or Len with the #1 pick (both projected top 5), I wanted Otto Porter. Oladipo was the best player at the top of the board and the Cavs picked Bennett. A lose-lose lol.
"not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4..."

lol, wuzzup, Shanester...?:dhd:

Scottie Reynolds Villanova. I thought he was going to be pretty good. So there’s one that I can think of

I also thought Evan Turner was going to be really special.

I remember MJ saying Adam Morrison was going to be the “future” of the NBA...